(NGD) I swear im not addicted to balls

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
So, the backstory for this NGD can be found here

but the TL;DR is; I got a EBMM JPXI 7 last month on a trade, loved it so much that I wasn't even playing my Prestiges, problem is that im mostly a six string player so I did the most reasonable thing, moved some gear and got a JP6.

The guitar is incredibly comfortable and light (3.1 kilos / 27 quarter pounders), the Lake Tahoe Blue finish is lovely and it's completely mint. I don't know if I got a bit less picky or my technique improved a bit during the last year but the smaller frets don't even bother me that much compared to the previous JP6 I had, I have to say that the JPXI does feels "better" overall, even prefered the painted neck (heresy, I know) but overall I can't be more happy with this new pair.

For the photography nerds here, kinda impressed at how different the JP6 looks with more lens compression, took these pictures with a micro 4/3 (Lumix GX85) and using a 42mm lens (84mm FF equivalent) I've always found the JP6 to be "flubby" looking on pictures but I guess it's because most people photograph them with their smartphones

even got out of the bedroom with it :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AkiraSpectrum

Reaction score
beautiful!!! great color and awesome neck too!

JP6's are so cool, bummer that they don't make them as a regular production model anymore.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Well if that ain't the best click bait title I've ever seen.

HNGD! That roasted neck looks incredible!

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
The eternal war in my heart between the RG and the JP6 and I'm not even a DT fan

Lax

Reaction score
Very nice, I'm addicted to balls, don't be shy, once you go balls you can't go back

DarthV

Reaction score
I still go between my JP6 and Prestiges, but the JP6 wins out for the sticky months of July/Aug, can't beat the oiled/waxed neck for that!

Also, that color is awesome and that birdseye maple neck is *chef kiss*