NGD: Ibanez Prestige RG752FXSP

• Thread starter EchoEight
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stompmeister

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Especially that finish.

Although I'll never understand the Gibaltar or however you spell it. It may be comfy, may be functional and all that kinda stuff but they just LOOK horrid. Not just the aesthetics, but they LOOK cheap. even on that close up shot you have of it, you can see the actual surface that the grub screws sit on. It looks cast for gods sake.

Ah well, just a pet peev i have. Sick guitar though dude! love that colour.

EchoEight

Reaction score

Although I'll never understand the Gibaltar or however you spell it. It may be comfy, may be functional and all that kinda stuff but they just LOOK horrid. Not just the aesthetics, but they LOOK cheap. even on that close up shot you have of it, you can see the actual surface that the grub screws sit on. It looks cast for gods sake.

It is comfy and all but I do agree, it looks plain and kind of generic (cheap). It's functional so I'm not complaining.

GiveUpGuitar

Give Up the Goods!
Reaction score

I thought mine looked pretty classy :shrug:

muskybread

Reaction score
Congrats! I have one of these on the way. Like you, I'm not a PAF 7 fan...so I got BKP Emeralds installed instead.

haydn

Reaction score
Looks gorgeous, especially with that 2228M :yesway: