NGD: Ibanez RG752 Axe Palace custom run

• Thread starter kevdes93
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
Christmas came early :)

Best ibanez I've ever owned, and the sexiest one at that. The blue is absolutely incredible, it really pops with the birdseye fretboard. Great looking top too, along with a nicely grained mahogany body. Not digging the PAF 7s though, I'm gonna get some lundgren M7s to solve that problem.
Many thanks to zimbloth for putting this beautiful run together!

25zkpzn.jpg

2moxw80.jpg

23tm9ky.jpg

25u1f6o.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skrapmetal

Reaction score
... had I known about these, I may not have made the purchase I just made.

I loved the feel of my rg752fx, but the basswood was very dead. At least the one I had was. Very lifeless tone.

The wood in this one would make all the difference I think

eightsixboy

あなたのお母さんを犯さ
Reaction score
Awesome. I have the same one, they are great guitars. I do recommend getting the fret ends rounded and polished though as mine were a tad sharp.

What don't you like about the paf's? This is the best sounding guitar I have, I love them in the 752, but that's just me.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
Awesome. I have the same one, they are great guitars. I do recommend getting the fret ends rounded and polished though as mine were a tad sharp.

What don't you like about the paf's? This is the best sounding guitar I have, I love them in the 752, but that's just me.

Playing them a little more they're not terrible, just way lower output than I prefer. I've got some lundgren M7s lined up, those are some of my favorites and I think they'd be a perfect fit

rapterr15

Reaction score
That is one of the sweetest Ibanez guitars I've ever seen. Congrats man.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Nice!!!!! Lundgrens will sound great in an RG752. The mahogany body really helps smooth out ceramic pickups.

chris9

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm beautiful
what a pretty guitar congrats if it were mine I would be fitting a Hipshot Gibraltar conversion but I do love my mods

Keel

Reaction score
That thing is b-e-a-utiful. One of the nicest looking ibby sevens I think I've ever seen. Also, I agree with the guy up there who said white pickups, but the black is awesome too.

MattThePenguin

Reaction score
I love mine, I've got Bareknuckle Miracle Mans and they are excellent

Btw what are you using for images? When imgur was blocked it really discouraged me to make any NGD threads

zeropoint

Reaction score
Playing them a little more they're not terrible, just way lower output than I prefer. I've got some lundgren M7s lined up, those are some of my favorites and I think they'd be a perfect fit

Yea I gotta agree on the PAF7's, I have some in my SIX27FDBG and they're clear but not the least bit brutal.