NGD Jackson Pro

• Thread starter kmanick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
all of those pics of Pros had me missing mine so..........
This got Delivered yesterday . It's a 93 Pro XL. Very clean Super 3 in the Bridge , I don't know what the rails are but the neck is microphonic so It's coming out anyway.
The super 3 may go as well it somewhat lacks character but as you add gain it sounds pretty good, so I'll have to play with it for a while.
I just got back from my tech giving it a quick once over and a few tweaks.
Looks like a keeper. Turns out the seller is a felllow JCF member, so I ended up getting a little bit better of a deal than the original terms.
The neck on this is much thinner than the neck on my 2001 USA SL2H, does anyone know if the XL necks were cut thinner or was it a case by case thing on these?
Very cool color, depending on how the light his it it can look either black, purple or really dark blue.
anyway a few are going to have to go now so look for some upcoming for sale posts :)
Pics:
IMG_0827_zpsshkx7xkz.jpg

IMG_0828_zpsh07x6vrg.jpg

IMG_0829_zpscpu0vyw3.jpg

IMG_0823_zpskglfyis8.jpg

stainless steel intonation screws :yesway:
IMG_0831_zps5yk38yk2.jpg

IMG_0832_zpsa7ctybfs.jpg

Brass block (and I still have lots of pull up again...:yesway:
IMG_0834_zpsyfgytpge.jpg

IMG_0835_zpsomdzeutq.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigBaldIan

Bald and gribbly.
Reaction score
Nicely done and in tidy condition too. To amswer your question yes the MIJ Professionals had a thinner neck profile than their US counterparts.

s4tch

Reaction score
The trem-equipped Soloist from my bucket list. She looks to be in great shape. I'm officially jelly. Congrats, great catch!

Latest posts