NGD Kaizen 7

• Thread starter chris9
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chris9

Reaction score
Had to be a green one ….
Love this guitar the neck is insane and it plays absolutely fantastic.
Great to play live with as it’s really light would deffo recommend one.

Attachments

• IMG_1978.jpeg
    IMG_1978.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1970.jpeg
    IMG_1970.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 229

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chris9

Reaction score
Defo best colour in my opinion looks killer in the flesh and even better at a gig ha ha
Happy NGD! That's the Kaizen finish I'd love to check out if anyone ever stocked one near me...

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I gotta be honest, I did not like the way these looked when I first saw them. Still kinda don't. But I played one last week and was blown away at how comfortable it was, and how well it played. Grats!

chris9

Reaction score
I gotta be honest, I did not like the way these looked when I first saw them. Still kinda don't. But I played one last week and was blown away at how comfortable it was, and how well it played. Grats!
Yeah it’s the most comfortable guitar to play live with I have ever had it feels like it’s hugging you ha.

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Gawddddd amazing! Happy new guitar day! I was really skeptical about the Kaizen, but as soon as I played one at Sweetwater Gear Fest I was sold. Probably the most comfy guitar I've ever played.

gh0styboi

El Stressperado
Reaction score
Goddamn, that color is incredibly dope.

Enjoy, man. Looks cool as hell.