NGD: Parker Fly Deluxe (Tangerine) Photo Gallery

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
:agreed:

I have to say the Fishman piezos on these sound a lot better than the ones you find on most other guitars like EBMMs or older Ibanez Double Edge models. Really awesome :yesway:
Does that go for all Parkers, or just the new ones? Also, have you tried the Graphtech Ghost system? I'm thinking about replacing the Fishman in my Fly with a Ghost, and want to know if you have any opinions about the piezo sound.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Does that go for all Parkers, or just the new ones? Also, have you tried the Graphtech Ghost system? I'm thinking about replacing the Fishman in my Fly with a Ghost, and want to know if you have any opinions about the piezo sound.

Parkers both old and new use the same exact piezo system.

I havent tried the Graphtech system yet, but I'll let you know soon because I'm having some Ricos made w/ them for some customers.

gtrbmart

Reaction score
Actually, Fishman has updated the saddles and the Powerchip one or two times since the original. Also, the main differences between pre-US Music Parkers and US Music Parkers is the truss rod and the control layout.