NGD PRS Floyd Custom 24

• Thread starter SLAGTRON
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SLAGTRON

Reaction score
Nice! Curious, does this have jumbo frets or the normal PRS frets?

Good question! I've got a couple older PRS's and just by eyeing it, these new ones look to be a little taller (could just be that my old frets are wearing down) and maybe a tad wider, but not much if at all. All in all, they look pretty comparable.
Looks like I did a great job here of not really answering your question!! :scratch:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SLAGTRON

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1919.jpg
    IMG_1919.jpg
    958.8 KB · Views: 49

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
That top just kills! I love the way the wave gradually changes its angle towards the horns. I am not envious at all...

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
wow. this might well be now my new favorite "stock" finish from them.

now they just need to add cherry charcoal burst as a standard option :squint:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Obsidian is amazing and looks like you got one of the better tops - congrats man! I'm tempted myself!

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Obsidian is one of the best new finishes they put out this year! My WL P24 Trem was down between Violet and Obsidian, but if the Obsidian ones he had came with nicer tops I would have gone Obsidian hands-down! :wub: Amazing top on that one too, and I bet with the floyd on a CU24 platform that thing just smokes! :hbang: Congrats dude!!!

SLAGTRON

Reaction score
Is that an artist top?

From what I can tell, PRS isn't (at least yet) offering the Artist package on these Floyd 24's. This is a 10 top though, and from the one's I was able to find for sale, this was by far the raddest top! I wasn't even really in the market for another new guitar, then I saw this particular one and all rationale went out the window!