NGD: PRS Modern Eagle V Employee Guitar

• Thread starter Riffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

protest

Reaction score
Congrats on the 15 years and the awesome guitar! That finish is sick.

My PRS is a 25 year anniversary guitar I was lucky enough to come across 5 or 6 years ago from a woman who didn't play, so it was basically brand new. Essentially a Private Stock for less than what a new 10 top goes for now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Well since you asked. Stuff like you described is usually not going to be attainable until you reach 20+ years. Also it just so happens that a coworker had his 25 year guitar completed recently and he chose a 7 string Custom 24 fanned fret with some wild wood options and finish.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I am the supervisor for the SE line department.

It's definitely cool getting to check out the stuff from time to time. I'm never jaded at the stuff I see. After 15+ years I still get blown away and appreciate what the team here can create.

Thank you for keeping the high QC standards! So many companies are just screwing the consumers but PRS delivers high quality across all product lines and that's something to be proud of.

Riffer

No Title
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments about the guitar! Been playing it a lot lately and loving it. Sounds killer and is so versatile with all the switching options. Can't wait to record some stuff with it and take it to a few gigs coming up.