NGD Skervesen Lupus II - another full custom one :-)

• Thread starter Wolfhorsky
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfhorsky

Regular idiot
Reaction score
Do you have a photo of the finished back? On the photo you have posted it makes impression of unfinished and I am wondering if this is due to satin finish or empty uncovered cavity makes it looks this way...
It is matte finish. And the trem cavity is left opened. I like it that way, because the guitar body can be thinner and also... I mute the springs with my belly :)

ChrisLA

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
From this year we are slowly starting to introduce richlite. We need a few months more to develop technology and effective production processes that will allow us to use this material without problems.

But for now I'm happy to let you know about the fact that we have new, very good supplier of roasted maple. :)

BTW, sorry for the dusty keyboard that you can see there. We tried our best and even our air compressors can't fight this shit.

Wojtku, tak jak Ci napisałem - cieszę się, że gitara się podoba. Zazdroszczę Ci jednej i drugiej, bo obie są super. :)

Sorry for a bit OT and waking up an old thread, but do Skervesen use threaded inserts for the neck joint on bolt-on guitars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Isurez

Reaction score
@ChrisLA We don't use threaded inserts for the neck joint on bolt-on guitars and honestly, we didn't think about it. We use high quality stainless steel torx screws and no one complained about it.