NGD: Skervesen Raptor 7 (56k = Lots of time for you to guess the color)

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arielmarx1014

Reaction score
I think the only thing worse than that, is when people try to claim that certain people have said things that they haven't in the hopes of starting drama out of thin air...

Agreed, I think that is the intention and it is sad that people have nothing better to do with their time than to stir up BS. Spend your time playing, enjoying the art. What's the point unless it is honest constructive criticism (which 90% isn't)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
I guess even Misha agrees that the standard Juggernaught-covers are absolutely pleb as .....

You do realize he has that etched on the covers of multiple guitars, AND the fretboard of this guitar right? Why would he think his own logo is dumb? :spock:

ItWillDo

KGB Apparatchik
Reaction score
You do realize he has that etched on the covers of multiple guitars, AND the fretboard of this guitar right? Why would he think his own logo is dumb? :spock:

There's nothing wrong with the logo at all. It looks fine on a fretboard as well, but there's just something really comical about it when it's put on the pick-ups. Maybe it's just overkill or maybe it's just me, but I find it to take away the grace of the guitars once it's applied on the covers.

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with the logo at all. It looks fine on a fretboard as well, but there's just something really comical about it when it's put on the pick-ups. Maybe it's just overkill or maybe it's just me, but I find it to take away the grace of the guitars once it's applied on the covers.

Not entirely, considering it's his logo. Having custom designs on things is great. When it starts getting tacky and weird looking to me is when somebody who isn't the original has the design/logo. (ie: Anyone who isn't Misha who has it.) It's why I like subtle signature guitars/gear. Something with a huge logo on it screams out tacky and "wannabe," imo.

fc3603

Reaction score
It's funny when some people wrote a whole page on BS about Skervesen, even though he has never owned one before.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
Badass! Skervesens look like some really solidly built guitars, glad yours came out nicely.

Also equally jelly of your growing collection of true blues.

bulb

Reaction score

I love the logo on the pickups, I honestly just forgot to specify what cover option I wanted and they chose Tyger with no logo.
The good thing is that if you aren't into the logo you don't have to get it, but I personally think it looks awesome!

SeanW

Reaction score
Congrats that looks stunning! Are you able to give us a rough review, would be interested to hear your opinions on the sound and playability?

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
That guitar makes you worth more as a human being than I am.

This is just the way of things...

khoirus

Reaction score
will you update your thoughts on this guitar in the future? or maybe even put a video demo? that'd be aweeesomee!!

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
I love the logo on the pickups, I honestly just forgot to specify what cover option I wanted and they chose Tyger with no logo.
The good thing is that if you aren't into the logo you don't have to get it, but I personally think it looks awesome!

Good choice on their part. I think the logo looks badass on the pickup covers too, but with one already on the fretboard it'd probably look like some promotional item if you had any more on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.