NGD: Strandberg Boden OS 7 (updated w/ improved pics!)

• Thread starter littledoc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Silence2-38554

Mobius Guitars
Reaction score
This is kind of a strange request but could you post some pictures of the under side of the gig bag? I'm curious to see the backpack strap situation

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlexKhan

Reaction score
Awesome guitar and awesome content in this thread. Have to agree about Plini, his "Sweet Nothings" EP is beautiful. HNGD!

Speaking of Plini, he just made an announcement today about his new upcoming EP titled 'The End of Everything' and here's the video trailer that prominently features his US Custom Boden 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd9HXHzggpc

I'm happy to have played a part in hooking up Marco Minnemann with Plini for Marco to play the drums on this EP. Marco is truly amazing and he has added dynamism, depth, and liveliness to the compositions and the overall production.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
My desire for one of these is far too great for that of a broke ass college student. Congrats man!

insaneshawnlane

Reaction score
I also realized that the pics I posted make it seem like there's very little figuring on the top, but it's actually sorta like Misha was talking about with one of his new sigs — the light has to hit it a certain way. There's actually a really beautiful, almost holographic-looking flame to it.

:agreed:

At first I was kind of bummed at how the top looks on my OS but after seeing it in the right light/angle, it really is quite beautiful.

HNGD! It's nice to see someone enjoying there OS as much as I am.

Latest posts