NHL 2019-2020

ElysianGuitars

Reaction score
Has Bergevin already won GM of the Year next season? Just maybe. Price/Allen being possibly the best goalie tandem in the league (rivaled by only Lehner/Fleury), just extended Allen 2 years for LESS money. Never in my life have I seen on off-season this efficient.

EDIT: Now Gallagher extension 6y/6.5m. I'm good with this.
Bishop/Khudobin says hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Curious to see what shakes out between temporary division realignments and the league trying to modify the terms of the CBA everybody approved in July. Wondering if a season will even happen with things getting crazy again.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Curious to see what shakes out between temporary division realignments and the league trying to modify the terms of the CBA everybody approved in July. Wondering if a season will even happen with things getting crazy again.
The players sound ready to go and with a newly signed CBA are good to go to all the way to court. I think the owners signed it at the time really banking on easing of quarantine restrictions, but with the 2nd wave of the pandemic effectively ruining that, they will likely stall until they can get paying fans in the building or until they realize that not playing will hurt their pockets more. I would think it more than reasonable for governments to give special exemptions to solve the issue, but I guess that isn't happening.

AdamMaz

Reaction score
Sounds like the finances have been agreed upon, now it is down to the more practical elements that concerns the clubs and how the season will be played.

January 13 is the current aim, the Canadian division is looking extremely likely :fever:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep looks like 56 game season starting 1/13... divisions are a bit of a mess honestly and REALLY setting up Tampa for another record season :lol:

Going to unsticky this and start an NHL 2021 thread