Nicholas Cage losing his shit

• Thread starter Wingchunwarrior
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
haha i remember seeing this, apparently his ability to do this is what gets him some roles :lol:

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
The best part of Nic Cage movies is seeing what kind of crazy haircut he'll have next. :lol:

Nicolas-Cage-Then-and-Now.jpg

http://www.hollywood.com/feature/Top_10_Nicolas_Cage_Hairstyles/5304843

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Why does he punch only women when he goes nuts? :lol: I don't think I've ever seen a movie of his where he goes this mad hahahaha

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
i think he has the ability to be a great actor, but since he lost all his cash and started getting B movies its gone way down hill. Raising Arizona is one of my favourite movies of all time.

soliloquy

Reaction score
i really dont get him.
he had a great break during the 90's where all his movies, one after the other had great story lines with great acting as well.
i mean, just to name a few:
face/off
conair
snake eyes

right after that, he started rolling in stupid shit till lord of war cam out...and then the onslaught of shitty movies was destined to him.

i really like his acting, but him doing stupid roles with stupid movies really makes me question him and almost feel bad for him...

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
i think he has the ability to be a great actor, but since he lost all his cash and started getting B movies its gone way down hill. Raising Arizona is one of my favourite movies of all time.

i really dont get him.
he had a great break during the 90's where all his movies, one after the other had great story lines with great acting as well.
i mean, just to name a few:
face/off
conair
snake eyes

right after that, he started rolling in stupid shit till lord of war cam out...and then the onslaught of shitty movies was destined to him.

i really like his acting, but him doing stupid roles with stupid movies really makes me question him and almost feel bad for him...

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I loved some of his earlier films, before he was well-known. I never thought he'd make a good main-stream actor, though.

groph

Reaction score
1:20 = FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And if I have to watch another Youtube video with that fucking theme music I'm posting a video of me losing my shit.

STEPHEN0

Reaction score
Caan played the President of the United States in the 2008 film Get Smart, and had a part in the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs as the voice of the father of the lead character, Flint.

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
I can't believe that three of my favorite NC movies haven't been mentioned yet: "Wild at Heart," "Kiss of Death" and "8mm."

Nicholas Cage only punches women? There is little better than his beating Michael Rappaport to death with only his bare fists.

I don't remember if he punches anyone in "Valley Girl."

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Caan played the President of the United States in the 2008 film Get Smart, and had a part in the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs as the voice of the father of the lead character, Flint.

Ya know, this isn't quite a necro bump, if you look at the calendar. But, considering the uselessness of the post that bumped it, I officially declare this a necrobump.

Regardless: I love Nick Cage.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I love the video in the OP.

I hate Nicholas Cage.