Nicolas Cage losing his sh*t djent style

• Thread starter Koppas
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Koppas

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to share a fun clip i made of Nick Cage going nuts to death metal.

I think his vocals works perfectly well for this style. I wish he could do guest vocals on my songs!

Anyway, hope you like it!

Have a great weekend :cheers:

All the best
Koppas

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

neurosis

Reaction score
Damn, you beat me to it. That was my favourite album of 2013.

I love projects like this. You might be able to help my memory: Was Pete G involved with this or am I totally getting my old YouTube memories mixed?

neurosis

Reaction score
Indeed he was! The man is also back behind the guitar again: https://www.youtube.com/user/PeteygRaves/
Aha! I couldn't remember the name of his channel and wasn't finding it. He may have renamed it. I just checked the link and he still has the playthroughs for some of this stuff.
That was a great time back then. Myspace was still alive and so many people were sharing interesting projects. I feel we saw this stuff bubble up faster. Now it's all so much more entangled.

There were quite a few projects with VO samples over original composition. In Spain there was a really fun project called Chiquigrind where they took snippets from Chiquito's (a Spanish Comedian known for his stage antics) stand up shows and turned them into songs.

There was also this thing a few years later, hahahahaha:

Somebody in Asia also had a Myspace dedicated to a squealing pig. It was riffs with the squeals over it. I can't remember what that project was called.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
There were quite a few projects with VO samples over original composition. In Spain there was a really fun project called Chiquigrind where they took snippets from Chiquito's (a Spanish Comedian known for his stage antics) stand up shows and turned them into songs.

Somebody in Asia also had a Myspace dedicated to a squealing pig. It was riffs with the squeals over it. I can't remember what that project was called.

This is the last place on earth I expected to see a Chiquigrind video. I'm laughing my ass off right now :rofl: