No, Just no - Devries opened yet another eBay account

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
I don't follow with what you're trying to say. I feel so out of the loop...

EDIT: Okay I get it now. :lol: But you gotta explain now who he is and what he did.

TomasO

Reaction score
Sorry man quick answer is joke of a guitar builder reopens a ebay about to further rape the eyes and ears of the masses

search: DeVries

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is the last goddamn straw. I'm shutting this idiot down, one way or another. I'm sure some of you people have been following him more closely than I have, via BMusic or whatever, so if you could PM me with all the contact details and whatever other pertinent shit you might have for Debris it'd be much appreciated.

I don't follow with what you're trying to say. I feel so out of the loop...

EDIT: Okay I get it now. :lol: But you gotta explain now who he is and what he did.

Seven words, my friend: RYTHYM IN JUMP, DANCING CLOSE TO YOU:scream: He's a delusional arse-pirate that makes even Ed Roman seem trustworthy by comparison.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
This is the last goddamn straw. I'm shutting this idiot down, one way or another. I'm sure some of you people have been following him more closely than I have, via BMusic or whatever, so if you could PM me with all the contact details and whatever other pertinent shit you might have for Debris it'd be much appreciated.

Seven words, my friend: RYTHYM IN JUMP, DANCING CLOSE TO YOU:scream: He's a delusional arse-pirate that makes even Ed Roman seem trustworthy by comparison.

That would be great if you could stop him. This is seriously heinous. Is this stuff a crime? Some one needs to sue him for false advertising or something. Is there a way he can be shut down on ebay?

EDIT: OK, guys, all evil needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing: I just clicked on "report item" and said he's making a false claim about it being a new/custom instrument and that he has a previous acct with very high negative feedback. Anyone that wants to stop him ought to also "report item" and find something to show them what's going on.

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody else check out his ebay feedback?? he's been selling jeans to try and get a good feedback before posting one of his abominations.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hollowway - the most Ebay will do is suspend his account. Again. He'll sign up with different details. Again. They can't/don't care enough to actually keep people away permanently.

I do remember the jeans from a while back actually, he was trying to shift car parts on some other forum too:lol: Seems totally legit to me:noplease:

HaGGuS

Banned
Reaction score
I hope B.R.J sends him a little letter from the legal team.
Debris is a douche bag that steals other peoples designs. :noway:

But I will give him this.
He is the only dude I have ever heard of that routes his guitars by teeth. ;)

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Hollowway - the most Ebay will do is suspend his account. Again. He'll sign up with different details. Again. They can't/don't care enough to actually keep people away permanently.

I do remember the jeans from a while back actually, he was trying to shift car parts on some other forum too:lol: Seems totally legit to me:noplease:

Well, hopefully we can just keep mentioning his name: Devries guitars custom vampire dragon australia yankinaus03. Maybe anyone thinking about buying a guitar from him will do a Google search and stumble across one of these threads. The disgusting thing is that the people getting burned by him are those who want a custom instrument but don't have a lot of money. Discouraging. Short of flying down to Aus and giving him a blanket party I can't really think of what else to do.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well my own plan may not happen today, or tonight, but with the help of everyone here it can hopefully be put into action in the near future;)

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
*scratchy voice*

The world's most hated pants salesman is back... This time it's for real. This summer one man will change everything... THE RETURN OF DEBRIS

He managed to get neg. feedback from selling pants....rofl

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Well my own plan may not happen today, or tonight, but with the help of everyone here it can hopefully be put into action in the near future;)

This Current affair needs to be sorted. :lol:

:lol: I see....I like the sound of this plan. Let me know if I can assist in any way. Being in Victoria and all. And against shady people with no skillz.