No, Just no - Devries opened yet another eBay account

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
i think it would be excellent if everyone on this board chipped in like a dollar to buy this guitar.
then, we each mail it to each other in alphabetical order of our user names, and all post our unique experiences with this wonderful instrument!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
BMusic already did that. Plus, I wouldn't pay even a dollar for anything he's built, sold or gnawed on. His schizophrenic rambling might be entertaining to us but there are still people out there who end up giving this clown money with the sincere hopes of getting a playable instrument so I'd rather just throw him into a frosty chasm or something. Ironically or not, he's not worth the money.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the last goddamn straw. I'm shutting this idiot down, one way or another. I'm sure some of you people have been following him more closely than I have, via BMusic or whatever, so if you could PM me with all the contact details and whatever other pertinent shit you might have for Debris it'd be much appreciated.

Seven words, my friend: RYTHYM IN JUMP, DANCING CLOSE TO YOU:scream: He's a delusional arse-pirate that makes even Ed Roman seem trustworthy by comparison.

:lol: I see....I like the sound of this plan. Let me know if I can assist in any way. Being in Victoria and all. And against shady people with no skillz.

Aye, I too would like to be a part of this scheme.

TomasO

Reaction score
Allright this might not be such a great idea but bare with me for one moment we could feed his information to a certan popular imageboard. For about a week they've been destroying a man for much lesser crimes than this. Might be worth a shot for now whatda you guys think?

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
seriously, what the fuck kind of name is 'Rhythm In Jump, Dancing Close To You' for a tremelo? what does it even mean?

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
if this guy is so much of a scammer and well known how is it possible that he still "makes" this stuff and can open ebay accounts a plenty?

Good ole' Fleabay!!!!

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He never mentions many of the "stars" by name, just namedrops Metallica and Guns'N'Roses and a bunch of other bands. At best he builds guitars, confronts bands at their hotel and dumps his shit on them, and at worst he builds crappy copies of guitars the musicians actually own and then doctors the photos to look as if his guitar is the one they've been seen playing.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just search "devries" and click on the thread with 59403859403859403 pages. I think the videos were taken down, actually, but I don't know for sure.