No more hair......

• Thread starter garcia3441
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Popsyche

Contributor
Reaction score
Being a partial Italian heritage, I had a full beard at 11, It started to grey at 15, and balding began at 17ish. One theory is that my hair just migrated to my back... :ugh:

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
The chemo has started to make my hair fall out; so, I went to the barber and had it all cut off.
Good luck with Chemo, Garcia, I hope it goes well.
Popsyche said:
Being a partial Italian heritage, I had a full beard at 11, It started to grey at 15, and balding began at 17ish. One theory is that my hair just migrated to my back... :ugh:
:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
It's different for every person man. That's all I can say. For me, I hated not having my hair. Had long hair for 13 years. And I want it all back.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I had long hair for about ten years, and it killed me to have to finally admit that it was falling out. There are times I still miss having it, because headbanging is easy when you have hair. I have to work it twice as hard on stage, because that visual of hair flying all over is gone.

My point was not stressing about what you can't change. Once it started falling out, I shaved it off and owned it. Yeah, I'm bald! W00t! Nobody fucking with me, I'm metal. The funny thing is, I'm ten times more confident about myself now, because shaving your head that first time makes you feel naked. Then I had all the stupid older family members who were asking me if I had cancer. My point is, accept the things you can't change. At least yours is growing back, right?

Oguz286

Reaction score
Regor said:
It's different for every person man. That's all I can say. For me, I hated not having my hair. Had long hair for 13 years. And I want it all back.

Sorry if i sounded like an ass, but what i meant was that health is the most important thing. I've had long hair for a long time too, but now i have to accept the fact that my hair is falling out and i cant change it. It's hard at first, but i got used to it :)

noodles said:
Oh, don't get me wrong. I had long hair for about ten years, and it killed me to have to finally admit that it was falling out. There are times I still miss having it, because headbanging is easy when you have hair. I have to work it twice as hard on stage, because that visual of hair flying all over is gone.

My point was not stressing about what you can't change. Once it started falling out, I shaved it off and owned it. Yeah, I'm bald! W00t! Nobody fucking with me, I'm metal. The funny thing is, I'm ten times more confident about myself now, because shaving your head that first time makes you feel naked. Then I had all the stupid older family members who were asking me if I had cancer. My point is, accept the things you can't change. At least yours is growing back, right?

Exactly my point :)