Non political figure found guilty of crimes

• Thread starter StevenC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Just want a little bargaining chip is all...

(I don't even have an HOA lol)
A local man has been terrorising his town with his finger hovering over his personal nuclear launch button, seen alongside a shit-eating grin.

"It's not even the fact that he's threatening us with nuclear devastation," said one bystander, "it's just that it's over such seemingly small, useless bullshit like where he can park and not picking up after his dog when it shits on my lawn. I almost wish he did have a manifesto or list of demands."

When pressed for commentary, the DHS said, "take a number."

More at 3.

Last edited:

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Just want a little bargaining chip is all...

(I don't even have an HOA lol)
It's all fun and games until the grannies on the HOA start fining you 100$ a day for your shutters being the wrong color (also they have ICBMs pointed at your house).

And thus began the HOA cold war

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
America is a scary place. I always wanted to move there because of guitar stuff, and the older I get the less I like it. The whole gun stuff, and I used to like guns. But as I mature, understanding that in America everyone, no matter how stupid, brain-dead or mentally ill thinks they are entitled to a weapon and some states even carrying it on the street (!!!).
So any stupid confrontation or disagreement is like playing russian roulette. Fuck that!

CleansingCarnage

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
America is a scary place. I always wanted to move there because of guitar stuff, and the older I get the less I like it. The whole gun stuff, and I used to like guns. But as I mature, understanding that in America everyone, no matter how stupid, brain-dead or mentally ill thinks they are entitled to a weapon and some states even carrying it on the street (!!!).
So any stupid confrontation or disagreement is like playing russian roulette. Fuck that!
Don't think of the US as one country. Think of it as a collection of smaller countries like the EU. It's easier that way.

There are good and bad places in the US. Most of the places I've lived it isn't uncommon to see people open carrying, and I just assume most people are concealed carrying. I could concealed carry but most of the time I don't see much of a reason to because I don't feel very threatened. It's been a long, long time since I in any way started or entertained shit with a stranger in public over just about anything so I don't really worry about it. In some places though I think pretty much everyone is on edge all the time.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
[...] So any stupid confrontation or disagreement is like playing russian roulette. Fuck that!
This is intentional; the idea is that there will be less stupid confrontations because:
[...] I just assume most people are concealed carrying.
Hence you don't fuck around, and no one needs to find out.
Walk softly talk softly carry a big stick and all that.
The trouble is the folks that are a little too unhinged that really shouldn't have access to firearms. That's the real crux of the 2A debate; because it's tricky determining when you get to take away someone's right to self defense in a country where everyone is generally presumed to be armed.

Last edited:

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
I was in Spain right after the subway bombings. That was scary. All the little kids running around with rat tail haircuts, the mild salsa they call gaspacho, the pisswater beer and the oppressive heat. It was like being back in Texas but far worse (at least they have good beer and actual salsa in Texas).

Moongrum

Reaction score
Pffft, it's not that bad, I can count the times I've had a gun pulled on me on two hands :rolleyes:

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is intentional; the idea is that there will be less stupid confrontations because:

Hence you don't fuck around, and no one needs to find out.
Walk softly talk softly carry a big stick and all that.
The trouble is the folks that are a little too unhinged that really shouldn't have access to firearms. That's the real crux of the 2A debate; because it's tricky determining when you get to take away someone's right to self defense in a country where everyone is generally presumed to be armed.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

lost_horizon

Reaction score
A president who campaigned on stopping fossil fuels, stopped drilling on federal lands, stopped the Keystone pipeline. Just because an oil company makes profit doesn't mean that oil supply isn't a problem? In fact the higher the price the bigger the profit and the less they will drill? When gas is cheap no one is making money as it is a race to the bottom.
I also think the war in Ukraine would've still happened under Trump but it woulda been much shorter with 0 US funding going to NATO.
Only time Ukraine was invaded was under Obama and Biden, not hard to google...
Also, my bad, got my timeliness mixed up and forgot Biden didn't start until 2021, so Trump did have the beginnings of Covid.
Hahahahaha America spent less on COVID and recovered better than other countries as a proportion of GDP, see UK and Australia.
Also also, do you mind sharing the receipts for the thoroughly debunked Mexican children in cages and camps?
Or how Biden is a criminal himself?

Obama built kids in cages, cry harder.

Here is a report on Biden pay for play from your own congress:

This is why I miss the politics thread....