Northlane!

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here in the SS family was willing to tab out some Northlane songs.
In the last month or so they've quickly went from a band I thought were good to one of my top favorites. I would love to learn more of their songs but I've never been a fan of tabbing them out by ear.. I am currently finishing off learning Dispossession and starting Transcending Dimensions off of Discoveries. I would like to learn songs off of their new album Singularity as much as the ones on Discoveries. If anyone is willing to help, I'd greatly appreciate it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
They're getting bigger man, fast too. ;)
They'll EXPLODE as soon as they come to America..guaranteed!

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
Yea these guys are good. I didnt know they werent from the US where they from?

Dave_Magos

Ave Imperator..
Reaction score
They're getting bigger man, fast too. ;)
They'll EXPLODE as soon as they come to America..guaranteed!

I hope so. Singularity is easily one of the best metal albums of 2013. Discoveries was equally amazing and remains one of my all time favorite metal records.

This band is special.

noob_pwn

Reaction score
I would love to give you tabs but we haven't tabbed anything out since our EP unfortunately and I'm too strapped for time and retarded at tabbing to get something together I'm afraid. I want to do some in depth playthroughs of some of the riffs on singularity and discoveries to help people learn them though, hopefully Jon and I can come up with something

DeadWeight

New Age Bogan
Reaction score
I would love to give you tabs but we haven't tabbed anything out since our EP unfortunately and I'm too strapped for time and retarded at tabbing to get something together I'm afraid. I want to do some in depth playthroughs of some of the riffs on singularity and discoveries to help people learn them though, hopefully Jon and I can come up with something

Playthroughs would be ....ing sick:yesway:

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
hahaha^
But yes, I definitely would agree that playthroughs would be immensely helpful.(ESPECIALLY FOR SCARAB) I forgot to mention that in the message I sent you.

Tones

Red paperclip trader
Reaction score
If they come to the US, they'll be a force to be reckoned with! I'd love to see them tour with In Hearts Wake. I'd go for sure.

I'll be patiently waiting for playthroughs and tabs

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
I'm really glad there are so many people in the same boat as me.
Looks like you have to make those playthroughs now Josh ;) haha

noob_pwn

Reaction score
If they come to the US, they'll be a force to be reckoned with! I'd love to see them tour with In Hearts Wake. I'd go for sure.

I'll be patiently waiting for playthroughs and tabs

coming back in november

7stringsearcher

Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this from the grave and see if anyone is feeling generous? Would love to learn Discoveries :D