Not happy not so new NGD Mayones duvell elite 6

Festivus

Reaction score
I was looking for that video. I'm under the impression that the tuning issues were because he put a .08 set on the Duvell and the guitar might've been sent to him from Mayones with the truss rod adjusted for .09. I thought it was funny how he didn't know to wind the high e string on the proper side of the tuning peg, that's very amateurish for a guitar instructor.

Ah interesting. I find it difficult to believe that the guitar would have someone from Mayones try and fix it and for there still to be problems with the guitar. If I was working for Mayones I think I'd be quite unhappy that the second video was along the lines of 'Great guys at Mayones but they couldn't totally fix their own guitar'.

Lunaa

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all.

I promised to post here again after taking it to tech.

I had a bkp polymath fitted in bridge and a setup I specified there may be a saddle height issue and tuning stability is a problem well I got it back

This is now my favourite guitar I think haha the polymaths I don't think there is better pickup for this guitar it has the clear big chords all notes come out without that cocked wah sound. The low end is nice not as tight as a aftermath but its tight enough. the tuning stability is better and the g string is not louder than the rest of strings anymore so was this due to my own incompetence? probably I did not make this to flak on mayones as I have other mayones guitars which do not have these issues and are amazing. Either way however the issue came I thank you all for helping and giving suggestions I would have sold it without this thread.

I suggest the polymath to anyone who is going for a pickup change nolly knows what sounds good....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.