"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
The LastWeekTonight youtube channel has started doing this really annoying thing where they're uploading whole seasons of old content, but it's interspersed with new content, on top of how they block access in Canada for a weird weeks- or months- long period after each upload. So every once in a while, you'll notice there's something new there - except some of it's new, some of it's old, and all of it is at least a few weeks behind, so it's a pain to figure out what isn't just a re-watch. There's a video about corn - and I could have sworn I saw it, but youtube says it's new, except it's buried in a pile of season 2 videos, which makes no sense. All the re-uploads should have gone to a second channel or something.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I like Hollywood, I have friends that live in West Hollywood. Traffic is horrible pretty much always up there but there’s lots to do. The 101 might be my least favorite highway I traverse semi regularly. You’ll figure out pretty quickly if you’re an LA person or not - some people love it to death but I’d rather be in SD.
I love San Diego when I visited years ago. I definitely plan on taking a trip to there when I make it out west. I don't plan on living directly in Hollywood, but at least somewhat close enough for work. The traffic certainly doesn't have me excited about the move.

I'd love to take a trip to see the Kiesel showroom at one point.

I saw a homeless dude steal a roland cube amp from the Guitar Center in Hollywood last time I was there.
Sounds about right for the area lol. I did walk past that guitar center when I was there last week.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I love San Diego when I visited years ago. I definitely plan on taking a trip to there when I make it out west. I don't plan on living directly in Hollywood, but at least somewhat close enough for work. The traffic certainly doesn't have me excited about the move.

I'd love to take a trip to see the Kiesel showroom at one point.

Sounds about right for the area lol. I did walk past that guitar center when I was there last week.
I fucking LOVE San Diego, it puts me in an immediate good mood. I love the weather. I love the food. But everyone I talk to who lives there is like "ah, I don't really like it here".

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
God damn am I tired of seeing that chick, she wasn't THAT funny, might be the first time I've genuinely wanted to use the term "simp" the way dudes are looking at her

Moongrum

Reaction score
God damn am I tired of seeing that chick, she wasn't THAT funny, might be the first time I've genuinely wanted to use the term "simp" the way dudes are looking at her
are they simping for her, or do people just think it's a funny meme moment/whatever thing?
Forums are the only social media I use, so it's a genuine question lol.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
I fucking LOVE San Diego, it puts me in an immediate good mood. I love the weather. I love the food. But everyone I talk to who lives there is like "ah, I don't really like it here".
one of my buddies lives down there and he hates it largely because of how crowded it is and the rampant homeless. :shrug:

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I went to Psycho CA in LA (Santa Ana I guess) and I did not enjoy the people there. In LA's defense, most of them were probably from out of town as well, but the only person who spoke to us the entire time was someone who recognized my Alaska Punks United shirt and was also from AK. I think the most galling moment was when I was in the pit and some dude was obviously trying to get to his buddies who were rolling a joint but I was accidentally in the way. I stepped to the side so he could join up, and in my mind I thought surely these guys are gonna get me high now, because that's how we do things where I'm from. Nope. They closed the circle and pretended I didn't exist. At least the music was good. Also, I high-fived Matt Pike in an elevator.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
are they simping for her, or do people just think it's a funny meme moment/whatever thing?
Forums are the only social media I use, so it's a genuine question lol.

Little of A, little of B, like people have straight up gone out of their way to find out her real name and shit because they think, "oh, look how open she is talking about giving a sloppy bj, surely I can get in on that too!" and it's like, that's not how women work my guy. Just find OTHER single women who have the same enthusiasm, and approach them like they're human beings (because they are) and maybe, but not just some women you had to sleuth to find.

Well, at least it's not Anya Taylor-Joy. Must be the only starring role she missed in the past few years.

I mean, she's an actress/model, it's sort of her job to be in things, the "hawk tuah" girl is just getting her 15 seconds of fame and then we'll see another wave probably a month from now as the boomers try to capitalize on her without realizing she'd already out of the spotlight

gabito

Stay at home musician
Reaction score
the "hawk tuah" girl is just getting her 15 seconds of fame and then we'll see another wave probably a month from now as the boomers try to capitalize on her without realizing she'd already out of the spotlight

Nobody will remember the video next week. It's just how the pile of garbage the internet is works.

Unless somebody makes a 22 page thread to complain about it, IDK.

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
The only thing I hated about CA was all the fake nice bullshit. Whole place kinda felt like salty sportsmanship. I did make some really good friends from there, but they aren't like that at all and actually warned me about it. It's not unfriendly, just fake as shit and kinda dangerous if you're dumb and gullible about folks as I tend to be.

TX is by far the friendliest state I've been to, genuinely so. Lots of good and considerate folks down there. If you can't make friends in TX you're an asshole.

Here in VA we get all types. In the north it's a mixed bag but all are pretty up front, down south it's more polar with mostly super friendly but some fake friendly.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Best_little_whorehouse_in_texasposter.jpg