"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

WillyTheMLGPro

Reaction score
So a few days ago, my Guitar guy had posted on his Insta that he had a Ibanez M8M that he was working on.
Today I went to drop off my Ormsby 8 string for a setup and some other work and we started chatting for a bit and he mentioned that he had another 8 string with him at the moment.
I asked if it was the full on Japanese M8M he had on his instagram and he says yes and pulls it out of its case.
He even let me hold it. By far the most expensive and phenomenal guitar I've ever held.
Being such a massive fan of Meshuggah, I never thought I'd get the opportunity.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Memorial Day is a holiday. Weed day is just another excuse for stoners to do what they do every day.

Anecdotally, it was on 4/20/2024 which arranged backwards is 4202/02/4 (numerical palindrome).
Memorial day is just a day off with pay for lots of people. Many don't give a shit..it's just a free payday.

More people care about 420. It's talked about more, is far more popular, and is looked forward to every year.

I'd say for many, 420 is a more important holiday.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
Local places had some great 4/20 ads for the snackiest of snack foods. Then Toppers swings it out the park by offering 50% all triple orders of topper-stix. Know your audience, I guess.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
Memorial day is just a day off with pay for lots of people. Many don't give a shit..it's just a free payday.

More people care about 420. It's talked about more, is far more popular, and is looked forward to every year.

Nah man Memorial Day is a huge deal in the midwest. That's the day all the pools and lakes and parks open, so millions of men in massive pickup trucks can finally haul their boats, campers, etc along with 80 of their family and friends to the lake for a 3-day weekend

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score

But I don't get 4/20 off from work like I do memorial day

jaxadam

Reaction score
My immediate thought of "desert hummus" was: just because frosting comes in a vaguely similar container doesn't mean you can rebrand it

My wife got the dark chocolate hummus and peanut butter flavored brown rice cakes and my kids love that shit.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
The other day my kids ate an entire thing of strawberries and Nutella. Until we found out it wasnt Nutella and it was chocolate hummus. That weirded me out not gonna lie. I don't like change.