"Not Worth its own thread" Thread

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
There's a phrase in German (backpfeifengesicht) which basically means "a face in need of a fist/punch". This dude and Steve Terreberry are dudes who fit that to a T.
To be fair, I think Steve would be more fun to hang out with. Louis acts like a guy that wants to start a fight in a mall food court but secretly hopes mall security breaks it up before he gets punched.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Parallax X is out and a free upgrade to all license holders is available from Neural.

As far as the cheddar bay biscuits, the branded mix has been available in the baking aisle at my grocery store for ages. They're alright. I still prefer jalapeño cheddar cornbread with honey.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Well since the current events section is closed, I guess this interesting current event of historical significance has to go here:

Indocave.jpg

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Anybody else have an older sibling that still gets babied like an only child?
I do not but that's how it is for my wife and her siblings. The oldest daughter is the golden child, my wife is the outcast in the middle and the youngest is also the baby. It's a weird situation for a lot fo reasons, unfortunately.

Latest posts