[NPD] New Pickups Day! Yay! (56k friendly)

• Thread starter Emperoff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Today, I heard the doorbell and heard my mother saying "yeah, come in", so I thought that maybe there would be a package for me... And I kept sleeping :lol: When I woke up, I didn't know if I really heard it, or I was dreaming, so I started the quest of the misterious package...

And I find it! :hbang:

imgp0301tv2.jpg

Let's see... what's this? Joe Bodenhamer? Everybody knows that packages coming from that guy always carry huge amounts of win inside! :metal:

imgp0302nt7.jpg

Let's speed this up, I command you to open, box!! :scream:

imgp0303bb0.jpg

Bunch of stuff! :woot:

imgp0304ry6.jpg

Q-Parts knob for teh Loomisz0rz

imgp0305kk0.jpg

Free T-Shirt with the pickups! Yay! I thought that the offer was limited to one shirt per order, but here's two. Anyway, the second one is an XL size, so it's ginormous for me. :lol:

imgp0306oy2.jpg

And the EMG 707-TWs at last!! Can't wait to put those babies in my Agile :shred: I don't know shit about soldering, so I'll try to find a friend who wants to do it for me, I'm fucking broke so I can't afford a tech :lol:

imgp0308sp2.jpg

I have to thank Joe (LordOVchaos) for making me the favor of ordering them for me, since it seems that the US stores aren't allowed to ship EMG products overseas, don't know why... :scratch: You rule man! :bowdown: :hbang:

I'll post some clips when I got them installed (Soon, I hope :rolleyes:). I don't have a mic, so I'll be all POD. Ca't wait to hear them trought the Laney. If VH100R's cleans sound so awesome with humbuckers, I can't even imagine them with lovely single coils! :D

Cheers! :wavey:

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
The TWs sound pretty darn good in split mode, and I usually hate EMGs! :lol: Hope those guys go in alright man!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Anyway, the second one is an XL size, so it's ginormous for me. :lol:

:lol:

I thought about keeping it! That's my size. But I thought I'd do the honest thing and send you the extra goody they sent me.

Glad everything showed up alright dude!

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol:

I thought about keeping it! That's my size. But I thought I'd do the honest thing and send you the extra goody they sent me.

Glad everything showed up alright dude!

Dude! You should have kept it! If I knew that there were two shirts, I'd had told you to kept it! :agreed:

Ruins

Reaction score
congrats man, soldering is actually very easy just google it up you will be suprised how easy it is