NT(attoo)D! (Tolkien content inside!)

• Thread starter iRaiseTheDead
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
I have a couple pieces that are semi random, but the last few I've gotten are just Lord Of The Rings/Tolkien pieces and this is by far my favourite! We did it a little bit bigger than I had originally wanted but that's perfectly okay because everything I have so far is in a straight line, so this kind of broke that! We just got the outline and very subtle shading done, but anyways I'll shut up and leave you the pictures!

I don't quite take the best pictures but that's as good as we're getting tonight! If you're more interested in seeing it just let me know and I'll but sure to snap some shots tomorrow!

iRaiseTheDead

Ashes Of Rebirth
Reaction score
Nice dude!

Are you guys going to go back and fill stuff in more?

Thanks man! And of course, after Christmas there's tons of shading and colour in the sword to be done! I'm beyond stoked. I love looking at this piece but it looks very hollow if that makes sense. I'm super excited to finish it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
That's gonna be sweet, man! Subbed to see the finished piece! :yesway: