Oakland Axe Factory Autumn 2012

• Thread starter Tom Drinkwater
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Drinkwater

ERG/ERB Builder
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I ran over the deadline on the surprise. Hopefully we'll have something up tomorrow but if not definitely by Monday. Either way here is a little hint......it is a contest. That's all I'm saying.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
I've finalised my specs :) Only about a week until I have the money for the deposit. (If there's a delay i'm screwed :lol: This is gonna be epic :agreed:

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I ran over the deadline on the surprise. Hopefully we'll have something up tomorrow but if not definitely by Monday. Either way here is a little hint......it is a contest. That's all I'm saying.

"You are the 9238283th visitor to Oakland Axe Factories Website, please click here to claim your $1,000,000 prize".

Whoever can do the most djents on a guitar wins?

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Whoever change their specs the most wins a smack behind the head.

Seriously, why is this run so fun?! Tom you champ :lol:

I love contests.

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Because mine is being built with the run, can I join the contest? No one stands a chance if it's a djenting contest!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Alright fellas, who wants in on this action? It's 2" thick, so we can get 2 0.5" bookmatched tops out of it. Whoever wants it, it's $104 (for your piece). It wasn't the most expensive piece they had, but I thought it was the best (burliest) looking one.

EDIT: Tom, could you get three tops from this?

burl.jpg

JaeSwift

Of Blood and Sawdust
Reaction score
Sorry guys, the delay is my fault. The contest will be up on Sunday (tomorrow). I think it's something you'll all like and there's nice prizes to be had for those that partake in it :)

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Sorry guys, the delay is my fault. The contest will be up on Sunday (tomorrow). I think it's something you'll all like and there's nice prizes to be had for those that partake in it :)

Whatever it is, please don't make it exclusive to Facebook. Despite the reports of close to 1 billion users, there are plenty of us who resist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts