Ola Englund Washburn Signature Announced

• Thread starter Draceius
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yianni54

Reaction score
So does anyone on this forum have one to report on? How is the quality, tone, playability, etc??:shred:

beerandbeards

All things must pass
Reaction score
I asked Ola when they were going to be available and he said they shipped last week. However they are still no where to be found other than Pre-Order on Sweetwater

Vigaren

Reaction score
I went to a Ola clinic yesterday in Stockholm! It was awesome and he is an amazing musician and guitar player. I got a chance to play the Delux 7 Solar with Evertune through a Randall Satan. It sounded HUGE!

The solar felt great! The neck was super comfy and the guitar overall was just easy to play. I was suprised with how clean the guitar was, it felt flawless. But then again I played it for less than 5 minutes before I had to hand it over to the next guy!!!

flaherz09

Reaction score
Totally GASing for one of these. I need to play one!

Threadnaught

Reaction score
I've just laid down deposits on a mayones and a carvin in the last month, and goddamn does this give me serious GAS. I need a better paying job...

Black Mamba

Reaction score
1399008_741340819258049_9062005965565939392_o.jpg

:yum:

Ajaydizzle

Reaction score
I got to play his solar6 BLMT one when he came to Sweetwater sound. I became a believer instantly. It's the best Washburn I've ever played.

beerandbeards

All things must pass
Reaction score
I had ordered a 16dlx a month ago. Its still going to be another month before it gets here... brutal wait

jvms

Reaction score
Have any of you guys played it? How is the neck compared to an Ibby (mainly the Wizard variety) neck? How diferent is the import version from the USA?

Kittenflower

Reaction score
I just played a 170C today in a shop in Madrid, and honestly wasn't totally impressed with the feel of it, but it could be because how it was set up at the shop. That 25.5 scale really demands a heavier 7th string for tighter playing.

Latest posts