Online Wood Suppliers

• Thread starter Rusti
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rusti

Reaction score
Hi guys, i often have problems finding some uncommon wood for luthiery, and i was thinking we can make a list (if it doesnt already exist) of the online shops the sells woods worldwide that would be useful to every one of us little luthiers :p
I can keep updated this first post and try to organize it with some sense.
Every kind of wood like necks, bodies, tops, veneers, fretboard would be useful.
I start with these:

Exotic Woods
Fraser Valley Fine Woods
Luthiers Mercantile International, Inc. Guitar Builder Wood and Supplies
Koa Wood for Luthier Supply - Hawaii - guitar woods, guitar tonewoods, curly koa wood for guitar building
Hearne Hardwoods Internet Store! :: Guitar / Luthier Wood
Rivolta snc - Tonewood (Italy)
Wood Turning Supplies, Turning Wood for Wood Turners, and Tonewood for Luthiers and Guitar Builders -Vedder Mountain Hardwoods
Luthier Supplies Tonewoods - The Guitar Sherpa
Luthier Tonewood Supplier, Guitar Tops, Body Blanks, Acoustic Sets, Neck Blanks
Rare and Exotic Wood Veneer from Herzog Veneers, Inc.
Exotic Wood Online - Suppliers of Hardwood Lumber and Veneers

Every suggestion on how to organize the list or everything else would be welcome :)

Thank you.

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
We should sticky this. I could've used this a couple of weeks ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bobulot

GRANDMAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
I've used Exotic Woods of Burlington Ontario before and would recommend them to any Canadians. Check out the online stock or give them a call, they're great to talk to and ship fast.
Home - Exotic-Woods

Rusti

Reaction score
Hi! Thanks everyone for the help, im quite busy at the moment but i plan to add the last links and organize the list with some sense in the next days :p
thanks again.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I've used Exotic Woods of Burlington Ontario before and would recommend them to any Canadians. Check out the online stock or give them a call, they're great to talk to and ship fast.
Home - Exotic-Woods

I'll happily support this - the guys and gals at Exotic Woods are awesome. If you can ever visit it in person, it's mindblowing.