Online Wood Suppliers

• Thread starter Rusti
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
Anyone got sources for roasted mahogany?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
Anyone got sources for roasted mahogany?

Or maybe places that will torrify pieces you send them. This seems like a stretch to find I guess.

WoodToWorks looks to have some roasted mahogany, I may try them out.

MoonJelly

a subtle stinging sensation..
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a good deal on some curly maple tops, there are a few 3/4"+ thick ones in the "Odds and Ends" section at Maple Leaf Woods (US seller) about 1/2 to 2/3 down the page, only 40-50 bucks per top.

That's the budget-friendly stuff, but there are a few pieces there that are nicer than average at the moment. Otherwise, their Luthier Material section has some that are slightly better figure but cost 3x more.

Taylor

Formerly... someone
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a good deal on some curly maple tops, there are a few 3/4"+ thick ones in the "Odds and Ends" section at Maple Leaf Woods (US seller) about 1/2 to 2/3 down the page, only 40-50 bucks per top.

That's the budget-friendly stuff, but there are a few pieces there that are nicer than average at the moment. Otherwise, their Luthier Material section has some that are slightly better figure but cost 3x more.

Just wanted to say that I ordered a nice cheap piece of curly maple from there thanks to this post. Got here in ~4 business days so I'm definitely happy with them!