Ordered a Schecter Apocalypse C-7 with the Red Reign finish!

Vince Caruana

Vinsanity
Reaction score
I have the SLS Elite. Same guitar, different finish.

You're going to love the neck on this thing. It's nice and flat. I have the black fade. I almost got the red reign, but I'm holding out for the blue!

Yeah man I have a hybrid C-8 it's killer. The blue looks awesome but I'm a sucker for red guitars lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LeviathanKiller

Knee-shooting Archer
Reaction score
I have the SLS Elite. Same guitar, different finish.

You're going to love the neck on this thing. It's nice and flat. I have the black fade. I almost got the red reign, but I'm holding out for the blue!

Neck profiles on the Apocalypse series are different than the SLS Elite series'. SLS Elite is thinner, Apocalypse's is thicker and a bit rounder imo.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
Neck profiles on the Apocalypse series are different than the SLS Elite series'. SLS Elite is thinner, Apocalypse's is thicker and a bit rounder imo.

That's been my understanding of them after asking around. Which is why I'm set on a grey Apocalypse over an SLS. That black fade and the multiscale SLS are pimpin but I'm not getting on as well with super thin necks anymore. That and I'm not really wanting active pups either.

Latest posts