Osama Bin Laden dead: Obama making some inportant announcement at 10:50pm 5/1/2011

• Thread starter highlordmugfug
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I don't care what the rest of the world is doing, I don't let it's examples decide what is right and wrong for me.

I'm not saying go to war and shit, I'm just saying it's foolish to not be armed in a world full of people. Your personal morals mean nothing to people shooting at you.

You mean violence that we start.

There's always been violence in the Middle East. We just fucked it up some more.

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
Not cool at all man. They are spending 58 cent out of every dollar in tax that you give them, on these implements of death and destruction, rather than spending it on you, the infrastructure, jobs initiatives etc.

Fy2010_spending_by_category.jpg

We use roughly $0.20 out of every $1.00 on defense. We spend almost three times as much on social programs. I don't where you got such an outrageous figure, but it's clear bullshit.

/drift

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is unreal. PSN down for a ridiculous amount of time, the US kills Bin Laden and bombs Yemen; and yet Hitler hasn't gotten angry and gone on a rant about any of them? Inconceivable.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

1000 Eyes

Reaction score
Fy2010_spending_by_category.jpg

We use roughly $0.20 out of every $1.00 on defense. We spend almost three times as much on social programs. I don't where you got such an outrageous figure, but it's clear bullshit.

/drift

Nice one! What year is that from?

I heard the 0.58cents thing mentioned on Irish TV which I didnt check up at the time..but according to google in 2008 58% of all discretionary spending was on the military, which is almost certainly where the figure came from.

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
That's the 2010 budget, so it's current. And as you can see, discretionary spending is only 2.97% of the national budget so it's a drop in the bucket.

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
People laugh at me when I'm stockpiling my ammo & defensive mechanisms....heh. I live in the same city w/ the CDC.....if I could have a M1 Abrahms for BradleyFV in my driveway locked & loaded, I would.

TheGraySlayer

Without Open Eyes
Reaction score
^Weapons wouldn't be as much of a blessing as LOTS and LOTS of plastic.
Back on topic, Al-Queda released a statement affirming that they will make America weep. :spock: psssh

sell2792

Reaction score
Not cool at all man. They are spending 58 cent out of every dollar in tax that you give them, on these implements of death and destruction, rather than spending it on you, the infrastructure, jobs initiatives etc.

Be careful what you say man. Everyone will automatically disagree with you and you'll get a ton negative rep... like it even matters.

I don't know about the $0.58 out of every dollar, but I do know we spend a shit ton on having the most technologically advanced military in the world... So we can blow up third world countries.

Mindcrime1204

Reaction score
Dear Westboro Baptist Church:

We have a funeral for you to protest. It's somewhere in the middle of the northern Arabian Sea. We would be more than happy to help you pack, fly you there, and drop you off.
Sincerely,
America

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
A Navy Seal walks into a bar and orders an OBL. The bartender says "Huh, whats that?"

The Seal says "two shots and a splash of water."