People's Avatars Being Set to Default?

• Thread starter BlackMastodon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What the hell is going on here? 🤣 🤣
🤣
🤣

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
A new identity you say?

I’ve been debating changing my name to “jaxadam and 58 others” so when I like someone’s post they think they’re really popular.
OK, this is by far the funniest thing I've read all year. And most clever!

I'll tell you, though, I want to pass a law that none of you fuckers can change their avatars. It's as unsettling as if your friend showed up with someone else's face on their head.

(The downside is that I associate their avatar with how they might look irl. Like, if I saw @tedtan in real life my smooth brain would fully be expecting a dude with a Guy Fawkes pencil mustache and soul patchy thing.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
OK, this is by far the funniest thing I've read all year. And most clever!

I'll tell you, though, I want to pass a law that none of you fuckers can change their avatars. It's as unsettling as if your friend showed up with someone else's face on their head.

(The downside is that I associate their avatar with how they might look irl. Like, if I saw @tedtan in real life my smooth brain would fully be expecting a dude with a Guy Fawkes pencil mustache and soul patchy thing.)

Sad to say there is some other dude on here using my avatar, and we don't cross paths often, but hoo boy does it fuck with me when we do

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Sad to say there is some other dude on here using my avatar, and we don't cross paths often, but hoo boy does it fuck with me when we do
Seriously? That’s odd he adopted the same avatar. I can’t imagine a was pure coincidence. You’d think he’d specifically want something original, but I guess not.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score

Seriously? That’s odd he adopted the same avatar. I can’t imagine a was pure coincidence. You’d think he’d specifically want something original, but I guess not.
Shoop some drumsticks into Stallone's hands and a drum rack around him like he's doing the drum fill to In the Air Tonight

MFB

Banned
Reaction score

His name isn't anything similar if I recall, just pure coincidence we both have the thumbs up Rambo pic. I can't really "claim it" since it exists elsewhere, just an extreme circumstance in this case given how niche the interest is.

tedtan

Reaction score
Ha ha!

I actually clean shaven ATM; sorry to disappoint. :lol:

Latest posts