Perahelion- (Art Rock/Metal)

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey guys,
After being here for a while, I'm pretty exited to show you my first complete project. A lot of love went into it, and I really hope you all enjoy.

All the art was also done by me.

Every song we wrote, we had an art piece drawn up in the back of our heads. When the time came I drew them up and animated them to compliment the tunes.

Really, I hope you all enjoy it, *and without sounding too full of myself* I hope you guys experience it.

Perahelion

Cheers
-Ali

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metaguitarist

Reaction score
Dude this shit is ....ing cool! My initial thoughts are that it reminds me of the visuals from some Playstation classics like Parasite Eve, really adds a great atmosphere to the music. When can we buy?

spn_phoenix_92

The Black Winter
Reaction score
This right here, THIS is music. I just love it when people use the actual music instead of vocals to do the expressing, especially when each one goes with art like this. I would love to buy this when it becomes available.

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh wow thanks guys!

It's all over Itunes, Googleplay, Spotify, CDbaby, Amazon

or if you like physical copies, we have an awesome Digipack with all the artwork in the booklet that you can order at Perahelion

EDIT**
and our facebook here :3

https://www.facebook.com/perahelion

Last edited:

OmegaSlayer

Reaction score
Still haven't listened to the music, but I love when I see all this care and work that goes further than the recording.
Good luck man :)

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Jesus Christ, I hope animation is your full time gig because that's some incredible stuff! Really digging the music too! :hbang:

I can't find it on Spotify though, are you sure it's on there?

mikah912

Reaction score
Yeah, I was looking on Xbox Music (I use Windows Phone...for now), and nada on there too.....

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, we will get on it asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I've been working in the game industry for roughly 4 years. It's how I feed myself :lol:

Cheers!
Ali

mikah912

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, we will get on it asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, I've been working in the game industry for roughly 4 years. It's how I feed myself :lol:

Cheers!
Ali

No inconvenience at all, sir. Just a heads-up. These days, you always want to have a commercial release available on every possible platform. Xbox Music is small potatoes, but Spotify is a biggie. I think it's the same step to get them on both, tho...

Neilzord

.Metal.
Reaction score
Awesome!!!! Great work man!! both musically and visually its very thought-out and well executed!! THanks for sharing!

darkinners

my fingers are lame
Reaction score
Good shit!

But as a Chinese myself, I have to point out.
The translation would be more appropriate either 最接近太陽的點 and 最接近太陽位置

:D

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
Good shit!

But as a Chinese myself, I have to point out.
The translation would be more appropriate either 最接近太陽的點 and 最接近太陽位置

:D

Nuts! We actually have Chinese coworker that I ran through that seemed cool with it. ...ah well

We are big fans of Deus Ex: human revolution, so we wanted to apply that Chinese spin on it!

Jessssus. Impressive playing man! Love the overall sound of your music. Great stuff :)

Thank you :)

MoshJosh

Reaction score
sounds pretty damn good, honestly not typically the style I'm into but its pretty cool.

also the artwork is killer! :shred:

Latest posts