Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
Hope this is as nasty as the one Life in Peril put out.
I'm all on board for a darker Periphery record.
I really hope they go all out kvlt for that song. I know that in the past mark/bulb have said they're huge fans of black metal/dm and it's pretty obvious if you listen to the haunted shores stuff.

Frostbite

Periphery Shill
Reaction score
de0.gif

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
I think they kinda went overboard with the ironic trve kvlt black metal thing but whatever. Fun things are fun or whatever. :lol: Glad to see at leat one old song making it but Sentient Glow is kinda odd choice. You'd think if they ever gonna make another Haunted Shores album it would be included on that one but they also re-released Scarlet under Periphery then I dunno.

bulb

Reaction score
I think they kinda went overboard with the ironic trve kvlt black metal thing but whatever. Fun things are fun or whatever. :lol: Glad to see at leat one old song making it but Sentient Glow is kinda odd choice. You'd think if they ever gonna make another Haunted Shores album it would be included on that one but they also re-released Scarlet under Periphery then I dunno.

cool

bulb

Reaction score
In before, "I haven't heard any new music, but here is a comprehensive list of complaints............"

Sevenstring gonna sevenstring...

Let’s compromise: How about we wait until just one song is out, and then you guys can go nuts telling us how bad it is haha!

bulb

Reaction score
Damn right I am :lol:
Nomatter what the guys put out I’m sure I’ll like it.
The little teases they did so far also got me excited for sure.

This album sucks, it’s probably some of the worst music ever made, and it’s definitively gonna end our careers, but damn if we didn’t just have fun with it!

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
I'm excited, but with any album regardless of the artist I'm always cautious. I will say I've loved the previews so far. I'd love this album to have a darker theme, but we'll have to see.

Frostbite

Periphery Shill
Reaction score
Misha, can you drop the single early on Sevenstring so we can have a comprehensive list of how the song sucks by the time it fully drops? k thx

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
This album sucks, it’s probably some of the worst music ever made, and it’s definitively gonna end our careers, but damn if we didn’t just have fun with it!

Oh. We're going that kind of dark. :lol:

Please tell me that countdown is for a single. I'm so damn eager to check this record out haha; all the teaser clips sounded nasty.