Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Going to try and catch you in Silver Spring. The thought of hearing Blood Eagle live is...just yes

Still have no idea how you can play a song like that tightly in a live setting. But then again, I thought the same thing about the way the news goes and marigold, and was proven wrong

Same. @bulb hope you wear the Caps jersey again like last time you came to the filmore during the Caps playoff series vs Toronto.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewis

Reaction score
sweet god. If this is an indicator of the whole album, then it will be my favourite from them.

"Blood Eagle" is just huge and has everything for my tastes.
instantly top 3 favourite Periphery tracks for me

bulb

Reaction score
Same. @bulb hope you wear the Caps jersey again like last time you came to the filmore during the Caps playoff series vs Toronto.
Might have to, though it didn’t seem to help them win the cup that year, and as we all know, every single action every fan makes directly affects the outcome of the game so...

Going to try and catch you in Silver Spring. The thought of hearing Blood Eagle live is...just yes

Still have no idea how you can play a song like that tightly in a live setting. But then again, I thought the same thing about the way the news goes and marigold, and was proven wrong

It’s gonna be a challenging one for sure, but we will practice and do our best to get it sounding as good as we can! That’s half the fun!

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
I really dig how the intro has all three of the guitars coming (exploding) in at different times, thought that was a nice touch. Absolutely sick nasty riffage in this for sure. I’m real stoked!

bracky

Contributor
Reaction score
Still not listening... I love reading the descriptions though. :)

I’m so pumped for Silver Spring! \m/

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
A little OT, but I just saw Lisa-X cover bulb's solo. I love watching her covers. The kid can tear it up!

GXPO

Reaction score
Listened to the track for the first time today; super raw, perfectly produced and sounds sick. Some of Spencer's vocals reminded me of the hyper note in Ragnarok, the run towards the end in the bad touch etc. I know he cops a lot of stick from the metal community but the dude has range and love to hear him flex.

Frostbite

Periphery Shill
Reaction score
This song has been the first track I play when I get in my car for work since it came out. I genuinely love Blood Eagle so damn much. Everything about it is fantastic. The mix to the playing to the lyrics to the vocals. The lyrics especially since I wasn't a fan of some of the content pieces off P3 like the Price is Wrong and Motormouth. So excited to hear more

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
I know we are riding the new song wave, but I can never get tired of watching Jake rock this out. He makes it look so easy.

Yeah, Flatline was a really, really good song. Definitely the most well-rounded off of P3 imo.
I tried learning it after Jake put that video up and oh man, was that a quick reality check :lol:

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted here yet, man that Jackson looks good

@bulb Are there any plans on selling the official tab book with this release? Sentient Glow is probably in my top 5 favorite metal songs of all time and I'd love to get my hands on the proper tabs for it :agreed:

Sebski

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find the old Sentient Glow version with Chris on vocals? Bloody loved that track and there seems to be no trace of it online.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Ahh yeah this is the only link I'm aware of too. I should've clarified I meant a downloadable file.

There's always Youtube and multiple sites to download Youtube videos with.

Can I get banned now, pls? I mean, I already got banned once back in the day for mentioning Bulb's music and "piratism". :coffee: