Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Wow, guys....who opened up a Haterade stand?

The guys from Periphery are reading this thread like

giphy.webp

duffbeer33

Reaction score
Definitely digging the simplicity of the music video, too. And nice to have the full guitar solo featured without having the cameras cutting away randomly

The post solo riff.....\m/

musicaldeath

Herald of Djod
Reaction score
Fun was had with it. God damn.

Also, are you guys coming back to Calgary? My 9 year old loves you guys and I was thinking it would be cool if his first concert was Periphery.

philkilla

Baritone Maniac
Contributor
Reaction score
feels good man

Its inspiring and saddening to know that even when you're a friendly guy, give to the community, relate to people in an open forum, and make music that people enjoy there are still assholes in the world that just love to talk shit for no reason.

Keep it real misha; I would've already made death threats with the amount of shit people talk about you.

Avedas

Reaction score
What a banger. Good shit right there. Hope you guys drag your asses out to Tokyo at some point

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Jesus christ Blood Eagle is heavy. Fuck anyone hating on it here, it's almost objectively the heaviest Periphery have been. I've been listening to almost solely powerviolence and doom for the last couple years and this is heavy by any standard.
Also, opening an album with a 15 min song is some big dick energy. Stoked to hear Sentient Glow!!

Vision

Reaction score
You can definitely tell who the people on this forum are newbies, lol.

Misha, you guys definitely stepped up your game. It always takes like 4-5 listens to comprehend wtf you guys have done, then I can't stop listening. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album. When are you guys going to make Beta available for download?

skvld

Reaction score
Great song, @bulb.

I'm trying to figure out why that opening riff sounds so nasty. What chord is being played?

bulb

Reaction score
Its inspiring and saddening to know that even when you're a friendly guy, give to the community, relate to people in an open forum, and make music that people enjoy there are still assholes in the world that just love to talk shit for no reason.

Keep it real misha; I would've already made death threats with the amount of shit people talk about you.

Don’t worry pal, I don’t mind and I won’t let a few sad and bitter people ruin it for me when the majority are supportive.

At the end of the day those guys are suffering, and if that’s how they choose to let that frustration manifest, then I just hope it helps them feel better!

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Something to keep in mind for the people that hope this is a new direction for the band, P3 also had a very heavy first single and proceeded to have quite some lighter/'poppier' material on it as well.
I'm personally not expecting anything different here, they might have shown a new extreme here but that might also go the other way, looking forward to that though!