Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

ESP_

Reaction score
Can someone post what songs Veil Of Maya and The Faceless play live please? I already know what Periphery is playing. I've been looking everywhere to find out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulb

Reaction score
480815_4470732485263_698888358_n.jpg

HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I am dying over here, hahahahahahahahah

MommMMmYYy AMm i PWwrteyy?

Tang

Master of Chihuahuas
Reaction score
Dev is really going to have to outdo himself on Epicloud to come out as my AOTY. PII:TTIP is almost note-perfect as far as I'm concerned.

AirJordanStaal

Reaction score
Do you guys strap Jake to the top of the van when you're driving around or something? That's a serious tan.

Hybrid138

Reaction score
I can't believe people are still wanting instrumentals. They have answered that question many times and on different media sites. The people asking for the instrumentals are sure to have seen them answer this if they are asking on whatever social media they're using. Bands aren't jukeboxes!!! Not just Periphery, but all bands. They create and play what they like. It's hard to like every single thing a band does but they don't write for you. If they honestly haven't seen any of band members say "no instrumental versions" then it's ok but I doubt it in most cases.

For the record, I think Spencer is a beast monster and saves some parts from being looked over IMO. He is a great singer and cool dude.

hellraizer84

Reaction score
ill add a similar post here to increase my chances of nailing this haha (hope mods dont mind)

iv been trying to get this bulb/periphery tone on the axefx2 but im not sure what effects in what order are going on here,any help from you guys would be great!!!

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
ill add a similar post here to increase my chances of nailing this haha (hope mods dont mind)

iv been trying to get this bulb/periphery tone on the axefx2 but im not sure what effects in what order are going on here,any help from you guys would be great!!!

First you might wanna aquire same kind of guitar with same kind of pickups... :/

hellraizer84

Reaction score
First you might wanna aquire same kind of guitar with same kind of pickups... :/

ha well thats a given,sorry i should have elaborated then..the clean guitar is a split humbucker by the sound of it which i have,im more interested in the patch its self ie which effects in which order

i can hear reverb,delays and some kind of pitch thing in there but there is more to it than that,was hopeing someone hear had a similar patch or some advice on achieving a tone like this