Periphery Megathread: Everything Periphery

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
Hello? Anyone?

Today I felt like listening to the Juggernaut albums. Is it possible to get them .WAVs somewhere? I also noticed the producer packs for the albums are gone. I wanted to buy one or two.

I can buy the MP3s from Amazon music. I'd rather not buy the CDs, I mean they're nice and all but how am I going to listen to them? None of my stuff has a CD drive..

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
I was watching some stupid ass video on IG which reminded me of this one time I was in the front row and switched Bulb's pickup from bridge to neck mid-song. Ultimate trolling. :lol:
I saw a live clip of them once where Misha leaned over the crowd and someone reached up and messed with all his tuners, while pretty rude Misha's expression was hilarious.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
I saw a live clip of them once where Misha leaned over the crowd and someone reached up and messed with all his tuners, while pretty rude Misha's expression was hilarious.

He was probably just out of tune and the poor guy just tried to help. :lol:

syzygy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Lucky you. I haven't seen them live since like 2015. They skipped Finland once again probably due "logistics" (aka money) or whatever.
I was watching some stupid ass video on IG which reminded me of this one time I was in the front row and switched Bulb's pickup from bridge to neck mid-song. Ultimate trolling. :lol:

Must be because Bulb remembers when you switched his pickups live and has held a grudge against the venues of Finland ever since :lol::lol::lol:

TheBloodstained

Casual music entusiast
Reaction score
how was it attendance wise?
It wasn't a sold out show, but there was plenty of people and great energy in the room. There was a decent mosh pit during almost every song. Spencer made people do a pretty big wall of death, and there was some crowd surfing going on too. The guys seemed to have a good evening too.

Sjusovaren

7-string n00b
Reaction score
Saw the guys yesterday january 21st at Amager Bio, Copenhagen. They sound better than ever! I was especially impressed with Spencer's vocals! He fucking nailed that gig! :hbang:

View attachment 136984
Ooh! I saw the same show, up on the balcony. Great show. I especially enjoyed a dude doing "the worm" during a break and a random dance circle forming in one song, I think the jazzbreak in Wildfire? Seeing a dude twerk to Periphery was wild

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ooh! I saw the same show, up on the balcony. Great show. I especially enjoyed a dude doing "the worm" during a break and a random dance circle forming in one song, I think the jazzbreak in Wildfire? Seeing a dude twerk to Periphery was wild
That's fucking great, holy shit lmao

TheBloodstained

Casual music entusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha! I couldn't see that from where I was standing, but it sounds pretty damn awesome! :lol:

Me and my buddy was standing up front to the left of the stage just outside the mosh pit and in front of Mark and Jake. As always I was drooling over Jake's fine selection of Ibanez axes throughout the concert :wub:

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
269907669_329958522463149_4061564827167256687_n.jpg

330921405_6005175889540526_4123532579857553242_n.jpg