Persia (Axe Fx II Suhr Modern Content)

eugeneelgr

Reaction score

Hi guys my new video is up. Just a random noodle after being inspired by alot of arabic music in the vein of soundtracks from Kingdom of Heaven and Prince of persia and even gladiator and the Mummy series. Hope you like it and if you do, hope you don't mind subscribing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Cool stuff, and guitar looks freaking gorgeus, but you gotta do something with that hizzing. Try to use a little less compression and a either try to lower your bright cap or turn the bright switch off. Try to maintain the brightness with different ways, since that switch is a real hizzing-machine.

E: The lead tone is awesome!

eugeneelgr

Reaction score
Thanks man! Someone told me it was a grounding problem..Hmm. Maybe too much gain.

eugeneelgr

Reaction score
Thing is in singapore, we use 3 pin plugs so its ALL grounded. Definately a patch problem i think.

Kurkkuviipale

Another Sinking ....
Reaction score
Thing is in singapore, we use 3 pin plugs so its ALL grounded. Definately a patch problem i think.

Oh, Axe-FX (don't know of Axe-FX II tho) isn't noise free so that could be a problem too. Have you tried tightening low pass filters? It may take something out of the tone, but may also solve the problem.

Also, compression can result in these kind of noise levels so check if you have high threshold levels or something (after amp, be especially careful). You could also ask yourself if you need a compressor anyway.

If you're using an amp that's made for clean, non-driven tones, you might want to keep the gain down. Check out info from internet on the amp your dealing with.

Also: Does your guitar have active electronics? Have you changed your battery?

eugeneelgr

Reaction score
Nope no active electronics. I incorporated a noisegate in kept alot of the hiss down! When i roll the volume knob down however notes started getting cut off.. Oh well enough detracting enjoy the video!