Phil Bozeman w/Suicide Silence (a full clip from the DVD)

• Thread starter Draceius
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Despite not being a fan of Suicide Silence or Whitechapel I must say that this is goddamn impressive. :hbang:

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
Damn, Phil ....ing killed it :hbang:

I'm pretty sad that I hadn't listened to much SS before Mitch passed, but I've got high hopes for their future with Eddie!

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
seems to work well. I should check out more from these guys

Brodessa

Like a Lion.
Reaction score
Phil Bozeman is such an outstanding vocalist. Truly. Whether you like Whitechapel or not, Phil performs so well and deserves a lot of respect in my opinion. Not to mention, he's just an all around cool guy! \m/ Sweet video.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
Phil and Mitch used to be my favorite metal vocalists because they each had such unique screams. I was so incredibly bummed when Mitch died, and again watching stuff from the DVD. He was genuinely a nice guy. I remember seeing SS on tour with Emmure and watching the whole venue scream every word to "Unanswered" - including some kids I knew where Christians!

But yeah, Phil is a beast too. His gutturals are top notch, and so are his screams. I think his high has actually gotten even better, they used to be his weakest area.

Floppystrings

banned
Reaction score
Phil did an awesome job.

I would love to see the Despised Icon guys have a go at a Suicide Silence song. And Zak from Elysia, he would kill it for sure (they are back together btw).

A new album would be nice with new songs and all guest vocals.

Allealex

Reaction score
God I can't stop listening to this, they should make a studio version :yesway: In my opinion Phil is a better vacolist than Hermida but somehow Eddie fits the band better, dunno why

GiveUpGuitar

Give Up the Goods!
Reaction score
Phil did an awesome job.

I would love to see the Despised Icon guys have a go at a Suicide Silence song. And Zak from Elysia, he would kill it for sure (they are back together btw).

A new album would be nice with new songs and all guest vocals.

Elysia is back as in, crappy post hardcore Elysia, or brutal, heavy as all ....s Elysia?

I'm sure the Despised Icon guys would be cool, but I would prefer if it was both of them at once.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I want to hear the dvd version of Slaves To Substance with Eddie Hermida; that dude's high screams are nuts.

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
2:06 is disgusting. I've always loved Phil's vocals, and he seems to be better than ever.

Rizzo

Reaction score
Not a deathcore fan at all, but holy .... those gutturals

Latest posts