Player Unknown Battlegrounds

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
I love the hectic nature of the new map. You never feel cheated by the circle really, or at least not as often. Played about 5-6 matches on it and got a win, but went back to Live. Can't wait to see it in rotation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
First game on the Closed Experimental Server for the new map. 4x4 km is super action packed all the way through if you play it right. games are about half as long as usual it seems. I nearly got the win, but the guy dropped down into a superior position with only his head exposed while I was up on a hill. So much fun!
29749461_10215024112903782_1359539347918651588_o.jpg

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Got into a few of the War games; that is pure insanity. NOTHING like TDM in COD; that shit is a blast, complete turnaround from normal PUBG.

I’d like to see them implement that as an extra game mode all the time, be good practice for people for movement and combat.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Picked this back up over the weekend; it’s become a drinking game between a couple buds and my brother.

FWIW, they’ve disabled sales of items externally, which I think has helped the cheating problem. Ran games all weekend and didn’t see anything remotely suspect. It was pretty weird, actually.

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
This is pretty much the only game I play. As an Early adopter I am quite ready for the next map haha.

Definitely love this game. If the movement and maneuvering was a bit more fluid the game would be dam near perfect minus a few bugs.

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Late on the bus here. iOS version only. Anybody else?

I think I have encountered the worst player to date. I was playing “one more game” because I neede one additional match for some reward. I was about 5 mins into the game when I had to step away. Since I just neede the match to complete with timing out for the reward, I just the game running on my phone.

My character was just standing out in the open in that airplane crash crater. About 5 mins after that, I finally hear a gunshot. I figure that’s the end. Nope I hear another. And another. And another. And the some burst shots About 20 shots later, I finally hear the lobby music.

:scratch: