Plugin Deals

• Thread starter thebeesknees22
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Themistocles

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Have you tried Blackbox HG2?
its great, I like it for vocals and hi hats... already grabbed masterdesk true peak for $19.99 because I already had masterdesk. Im thinking about the eventide ultrareverb on sale for $49. It seems like a great reverb/delay with very usable and streamlined workflow... plus Ive always liked those H3000 algorithms. Ive got reverbs bot that one seems like it does 95% of what you might ever need in one spot and the gui seems extra logical. https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/ultrareverb/

Themistocles

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
its great, I like it for vocals and hi hats... already grabbed masterdesk true peak for $19.99 because I already had masterdesk. Im thinking about the eventide ultrareverb on sale for $49. It seems like a great reverb/delay with very usable and streamlined workflow... plus Ive always liked those H3000 algorithms. Ive got reverbs bot that one seems like it does 95% of what you might ever need in one spot and the gui seems extra logical. https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/ultrareverb/
Actually Bx rooMS just on went on sale for the next day and with a voucher is 24.99 https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/bx_rooms.html I'm going with that instead of the ultrareverb because its just more interesting with MS and ability to do less standard things. Ultrareverb is designed to be more traditional and its costs $25 more. Youve got 24 hours or so to snag this.

tedtan

Reaction score
softubes' tape is on sale for $34 with the code

BLACKFRIDAYPRICE

I couldn't resist so I picked it up. I'll just like...not get uber eats this weekend to make up for the purchase lol
I got that email, too, and its supposed to. Be pretty good, but I’m still undecided. Have you tried it yet? What are your thoughts?

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I got that email, too, and its supposed to. Be pretty good, but I’m still undecided. Have you tried it yet? What are your thoughts?
oh yeah i've demo'd it a few times in the past and it's nice so it's stayed on my list of things to grab if a good sale ever hit. It's real subtle though.

It's not an in your face kinda thing at all unless you're driving it really hard.

I wouldn't call it a must have, but if you have spare funds for something then it's kinda nice to have. I have the UAD tape plugins and the UAD fatso jr too so it's probably overkill for me, but I like having different colors to choose from so to speak. That and GAS lol

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sonimus is doing a bundle sale on their EQs through 8/31, five that list for a combined $338, for $169. I use their Burnley73 a ton, both as an EQ and as a saturator, and have been meaning to grab their Sweetone for a while now anyway (unless I already did and forgot, which is possible. :lol:)

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I see the kirchhoffeq is on sale for a little bit off. It's not like an amazing sale, but I don't know how low it usually goes.

Have any of ya'll tried it?

Is it worth it making the jump from ProQ 3 over to that? 🤔

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Themistocles

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I see the kirchhoffeq is on sale for a little bit off. It's not like an amazing sale, but I don't know how low it usually goes.

Have any of ya'll tried it?

Is it worth it making the jump from ProQ 3 over to that? 🤔
gitta say I really like Hornet's total EQ... has some stuff that ProQ doesnt and its price is great and quite onsale atm.