Possibly the most pissed off I have ever been!!

• Thread starter poopyalligator
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
So I went out to my car this morning only to notice this.

dodge-1.jpg

There is another car on the driveway that is the same way. I can't even describe how pissed off I was this morning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thrashmanzac

plays in 69/42
Reaction score
that sucks man :(
but, and i don't want to piss you off more, why wouldn't you lock that sexy thing up in your garage?

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought that only happened in the movies?!

jon66

Contributor
Reaction score
:mad:

Wouldn't you just love to get this phone call:

"Good morning. It's officer Smith of the Albuquerque Police Dept here. We found the little fuckers who jacked your rims. They're cuffed and seated in interrogation room #4 if you want to swing by the station and say hello. I'll be taking my lunch break from 1230-130 so I'll just go ahead and leave the room unlocked for you."

Seriously though, that sucks dude.

nojyeloot

Reaction score
Man, I'm so sorry. I've had my cars broken into several times and each time feels like a MAJOR violation and leaves you feeling helpless. I'm really sorry man.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
This happened to my neighbor a few years back. It was a pretty surreal thing. I had been on the front porch smoking at about 2am and his rims were there. Whoever did that shit hit him real late and fast. Poor dude has kept his car locked in the garage ever since and only drives his work truck.

I hope you catch the fuckers.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy shit...

Hopefully they have a unique identifier/you get them back.

On a wholely inappropriate note the first thing I thought was "meanwhile, in Poland" then looked for your location.

feilong29

Reaction score
Cold Blooded... there are thieves here in Colorado stealing the wheels off Subaru STIs; hope they find the culprits bro!

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys. I so hope that the person who took these posts them on craigslist. The people who stole the wheels must have some balls. I am in a great neighborhood where stuff like this just doesn't happen. There is a police substation literally across the street.

:( :hug:
If it's any consolation, your car looks pretty cool even without wheels.

Haha, that is actually my dads car. Mine is right behind his. Same scenario though.

Cold Blooded... there are thieves here in Colorado stealing the wheels off Subaru STIs; hope they find the culprits bro!

Yeah, they do that over here also. I would imagine that there are several more subarus in CO than here though. My buddy has a 2011 WRX, and they stole his hood.

Augminished

Augminished Studio
Reaction score
Damn dude :(

What a stupid thing to steal. I had somebody try to break into my car once. They used a crow bar and tried to remove the side panel. The paint was all scraped up and it had a ton of dents. I was pissed like no other.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow that's fucked up. From your own drive way too?? Did your wheels have the lock nut that requires the special key?

:noway:

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Holy crap that sucks man. Best of luck in catching the culprits, they need a beating, followed by prison time