Post pics of your KXK sii-7 PLEASE!

• Thread starter iondestroyer1527
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ryzorzen

shake and bake!
Reaction score
i have to ask how money bones that bubinga ran you up! you have just extended my wish-list and future debt haha

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Hehe take a deep breath and relax, you've got a bit of a wait yet :D

(and it is hard to be patient, but bugging Rob doesn't speed anything up... and this is coming from someone that has one KxK completed and 3 in the works)

Tell me about it, I'm just over the 2 year mark now for my first order, although the end is in sight for me. I'm pretty sure these short run guitars aren't taking him 2 years to complete though, but you're not speeding things up by e-mailing him. I basically try to forget about mine :lol:

usagi

more gain please
Reaction score
Well, I don't think one email a month is bugging him. However, I think I can set in and wait now. The only problem is when someone else asks me about. I want one of the Vs too now.

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
This makes me want a KxK. Bad.

How is the recessed tuneomatic? I love trems, but sicne it's not floating I'd consider the tuneomatics. Is it level with the body like a trem or hardtail bridge would be? I don;t dig how high they are on other guitars, I tried a hellraiser 7 with one, and it wasn;t my thing and felt like my hand was flying.

Looking at the neck, that looks thin, is it thinner than most ibanez 7s?

Wish I had had the $ for the FB short run. Would have been killer.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
I haven't emailed Dave yet, wonder if there's any in progress pics about.... :lol:

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
This makes me want a KxK. Bad.

How is the recessed tuneomatic? I love trems, but sicne it's not floating I'd consider the tuneomatics. Is it level with the body like a trem or hardtail bridge would be? I don;t dig how high they are on other guitars, I tried a hellraiser 7 with one, and it wasn;t my thing and felt like my hand was flying.

Looking at the neck, that looks thin, is it thinner than most ibanez 7s?

Wish I had had the $ for the FB short run. Would have been killer.

You can order it with a thicker neck if you like. I ordered mine with Hellraiser thickness necks. I'm sure if you told him the specs of the neck you want, he'd make it to match, obviously up to a point though, you can only go so thin.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmm JJ I now know why at least one of your guitars has taken so long. Rob had it built but wasn't happy with the top and scrapped it and built another one :agreed:

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
You can order it with a thicker neck if you like. I ordered mine with Hellraiser thickness necks. I'm sure if you told him the specs of the neck you want, he'd make it to match, obviously up to a point though, you can only go so thin.

Oh, I want it thin :3 I have pussy hands that want to feel like big hard dicks by shredding around a skinny neck.

And man, these things look like they can shred. I'd probably get a trem'd one since I am more at home with trems, floating or not. These guitars are super sexy.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmm JJ I now know why at least one of your guitars has taken so long. Rob had it built but wasn't happy with the top and scrapped it and built another one :agreed:

Actually he scrapped the second one too. This is the third one :lol:

XxXPete

Reaction score
God..I have to get one by the end of the year!! I will look for a used one..I know.."good luck"..Right??

JPMDan

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
last 2 years kxk did a small group buy around November. Great Prices at that, I'm hoping they will do it again for Singlecuts this year if he can.