Reaction score
A few more of my 6's:

Ran Crusher 6 FT
IMG_3476.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White

IMG_3907.jpg

James Collins No.4 Telecaster

IMG_1685.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sogradde

Reaction score
Now I can see it and it sure looks like a beauty with the quilted maple top and 24 frets! How were you able to post the picture? Through Imgur or something like that?

;>)/
When you write a post, there is a "Upload File" button. There you can upload pictures and embed them into your post. Either full size or as a thumbnail. Just make sure it's not too large.
I think it's uploaded into your personaly gallery but I'm not sure. Someone from the forum staff will know that better than me.

BlackSG91

Loves Black Guitars & Meng Mengs
Reaction score
When you write a post, there is a "Upload File" button. There you can upload pictures and embed them into your post. Either full size or as a thumbnail. Just make sure it's not too large.
I think it's uploaded into your personaly gallery but I'm not sure. Someone from the forum staff will know that better than me.

I tried it and I think it works. Thanks for the tip...much appreciated.:)

;>)/

Headache

Reaction score

allthegoatsaregone

Most Userest Title
Reaction score
My number one - Ibanez S2020XAV Prestige from 2000, with a DiMarzio Evolution in the bridge. Absolutely my favorite guitar. The only one I've ever had that came close was my Jackson US SL1, which I had to sell years ago.

Some really beautiful guitars in this thread...

Attachments

• s2020.jpg
    s2020.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts