Post Random Pics of Your 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Good god where did these pink majesties come from? Also, serious question, are you a dealer or just an avid collector? The guitars youve been posting are just glorious.
Not a dealer, just an old guy enjoying life and my hobbies. :) It’s fun to share stuff!
These pink were a limited PDN run, I have a matching Stingray 5 in same color.

Here’s my current favorite JP6, with an Ebony board off a stealth. F519741B-B266-416C-BECF-DCC78E936F74.jpeg

mbardu

Reaction score
this is a vandermeij right? was it a custom for you?

Yes and yes.
I did quickly try a second hand one to get a feel of what to expect, but ultimately I did have a pretty specific idea of what I wanted (some of which not super common), so had it built custom.
More than well worth it.

TheInvisibleHand

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yes and yes.
I did quickly try a second hand one get a feel of what to expect, but ultimately I did have a pretty specific idea of what I wanted (some of which not super common), so had it built custom.
More than well worth it.
I had one for a bit. Really great guitar. The aesthetic of his shape is so appealing. And his fretboard work is almost unparalleled.

mbardu

Reaction score
I had one for a bit. Really great guitar. The aesthetic of his shape is so appealing. And his fretboard work is almost unparalleled.

Oh yeah... Didn't you have the long scale limba one? Looked great too, but i wanted some of that blackmachine look and needed a 594 scale plus a few other things.

TheInvisibleHand

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh yeah... Didn't you have the long scale limba one? Looked great too, but i wanted some of that blackmachine look and needed a 594 scale plus a few other things.
Yeah, the long scale was the main reason I sold it. Long scale 6s feel odd. But everything else was awesome.

Mboogie7

When the fuck did we get ice cream?
Reaction score

Love the mystic dream color and very cool to hear you're just a dude who loves his hobbies and frankly, collects some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen!

Out of curiosity - Do you have a certain 1 or 2 guitars out of your incredible collection that just... speak to you more than the others?

eelblack2

Fewel
Contributor
Reaction score
Love the mystic dream color and very cool to hear you're just a dude who loves his hobbies and frankly, collects some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen!

Out of curiosity - Do you have a certain 1 or 2 guitars out of your incredible collection that just... speak to you more than the others?
I actually have the first Mystic Dream ever, Petrucci’s last LACS 7( Pre MM deal) I’ll shoot a pic tomorrow.

Most playtime 6 ever is definitely the pink tiger NightSwan in the bottom corner
2F9BCBF0-0C13-4640-9F8A-FE34E9A2F0EE.jpeg

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually have the first Mystic Dream ever, Petrucci’s last LACS 7( Pre MM deal) I’ll shoot a pic tomorrow.

Most playtime 6 ever is definitely the pink tiger NightSwan in the bottom corner
View attachment 104550
Holy fuckin smokes. I would LOVE to see those two guitars!

Keep posting em!