Post your 360 gamer tags

• Thread starter Digital Black
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm absolutely in love with Call of Duty: World at War, I'm a level 60.
Gamertag again is Moshaka.

If any of you whoop ass at this game, we gotta party up.

I also played Nazi Zombies for the first time yesterday, got to about the 12th wave.
I'd much rather be playing regular Core online matches though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bound

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
Contributor
Reaction score
anybody light up SoulCalibur IV? name is still V1SCER4L . Still playin COD4, gold cross 55, yadda yadda.

Benjo230

Reaction score
Benjo239

just my SS.org username...but with a 9 instead of a 0 ;)

Only got it for two more weeks before mah 1 month free trial runs out :(

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Changed my tag to my actual profile, new GT : Kezia1890 or just Kezia, I haven't check in a while

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
my gamertag is djsynrgy , but I still won't have internet at my new place for another week or so.

I play a bunch of stuff, but not so much online any more as I've grown too tired of this generation's way of handling lag (instead of everyone's screen freezing for a second while the server catches up, these days your screen makes it seem as if everything is moving smootly, except that your head just got blown off by a guy who had his back to you and wasn't holding a weapon...) and also got tired of all the 12 year olds talking shit to each other in my ear.

That being said, once I'm back online if any of you gentleman cares to hit me up for a game I'm sure I'll be down. :yesway:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Who's playing gears of war 2? I'm almost done wrapping acheivment's on it. After that I'll be playing left 4 dead.

I've been playing it off and on, moreso off because I'm never at home but I managed to find time to become a whopping level 2 :lol:

GTR0B

Reverse Headstock Whore
Reaction score
anybody light up SoulCalibur IV? name is still V1SCER4L . Still playin COD4, gold cross 55, yadda yadda.

Same here dude. So much infact that I've got my second account, kept it on 0 prestige 55 though. :metal:

My Main Account: CoD 4 AddiCteD
Second Account: iChamP KinD

And yes, I know the little (i) thing at the front of a Gamertag is......well.....stupid, but it's what I had to sacrifice to be called Champ Kind :rolleyes:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Same here dude. So much infact that I've got my second account, kept it on 0 prestige 55 though. :metal:

My Main Account: CoD 4 AddiCteD
Second Account: iChamP KinD

And yes, I know the little (i) thing at the front of a Gamertag is......well.....stupid, but it's what I had to sacrifice to be called Champ Kind :rolleyes:

this fucka smokes EVERYONE on COD4 :yesway:

Deconstruct

Reaction score
The Leidenist

Named after the best APUSH history teacher ever - he kept my buddy from going to jail.

SS.Org's Irish Guy
Reaction score
Rob u need to get off cod 4, your gamertag was the last straw mate, uve got an addiction

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
xDrewsifStalinx
Had to put the x's on it because some asshat that works for microsoft got pissed wen i beat him, so he made me change my name.