Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Taylord

Reaction score
watch
Hey guys, my band is called Earth Brothers, and we are an instrumental group from Southeastern New Mexico. We just released our 2nd music video a couple days ago!

Reaction score
This isn't a band, but it is my site/page where I do music review podcasts, I have 2 episodes up on Fallujah's "Dreamless" and Dance Gavin Dance's "Mothership." I'd appreciate everyone checking them out, and mods please let me know if this isn't the right thread to post this, and if not, where is a better place to do so. I do want to thank you guys for being a great community!

https://soundcloud.com/user-803496572

Mike

Reaction score
Hey guys, another member (bpprox22) and I started jamming and created this project. Currently, it's just instrumental and only us two handling everything.

It sounds like a little of everything, but mostly fits into the metal/hardcore category.

Any way, if you're interested, check it out:

The Pathless
https://thepathless.bandcamp.com/releases

frogman81

Reaction score
My band has recorded an EP worth of (our first) material. Imagine that Peter Steele, Trent Reznor, and Marilyn Manson had a baby... Lots of play-throughs, final mixes, and cool stuff to come :)

Like us? Hate us? Eager to hear thoughts...

nonumbershere

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I play in two bands, but only one of them is really a sevenstring.org kinda band. We're called Enochian out of Jersey City, and we play really heavy but occasionally pretty djenty metal. We just put out our first video today. I'm the guy with the hot pink dingwall in it.
If you dig it, come hit us up on whatever social medias you use! Come say hey, we message back.