Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
when we want to add or link together we should email each other through...MySpace with the title..."sevenstring .org add me Bitch" .....heheheh !! I get average 10 add me's a day..from wack-o's and there are alot of them out there....so it makes it easier on us true believers...after all... :shred:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
been meaning to set up a myspace page... Actually did, but cancelled it after I realized what I was looking for was a band page, and not a personal page, lol. I'll set up a band page this weekend.

-D

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
5 of our 6 shows so far were set up because of Myspace. 3 through someone that we met through another band on myspace, 1 that we put together with some friends on myspace, and 1 from a local promoter who contacted us through myspace for a last minute slot in a show he needed to fill (in fact, all communication for that one was done through myspace). The one that wasn't set up in some way involving myspace, was set up by the school program that myself and our drummer are in (Music Industry Arts).