Post Your Band's Website! (myspace/facebook/youtube/etc.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wrongnote85

Reaction score
The Official Traverser ReverbNation page

Traverser | Rogers, AR | Metal / Death Metal / Heavy Metal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

on facebook:
Traverser | Facebook

1348030523_Brad_bright_shade.jpg

demos are available here. the sound quality is very raw, but the songs are strong. fans of Death and Morbid Angel will appreciate this music.

hey, :nono: don't pass this up! check it out!

Ulvhedin

Phrygianist
Reaction score
Anyone want a giveaway?

Sulphur is giving away a t-shirt/girlie + a copy of the Thorns in Existence album, plus some goodies. The contest is open world-wide, and the rules are to like our Facebook-page. It's also a good idea to subcribe to my Youtube-channel where I'll announce the winner.
Hope there's any interest in this, and please leave some feedback which is always appreciated.

(prize is pictured in a post further up the page) :)

LINKS
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SULPHURBAND
Youtube : Håvard Ekremsæter - YouTube
Webshop: Astoroth Design

ErikinOzmium

Reaction score
Facebook.com/thatozmiumband

Soundcloud.com/erikinozmium

Just 2 of us right now..We are both guitarists and just demoing material and writing a few times a week.
We don't like to over-exaggerate genres so we just say we play metal! Nothing really tech or anything, just music we enjoy jamming and making.
We are both very new to the whole DIY home recording stuff. But i program the drums and write guitar parts. The other guitarist writes his guitar parts and does all the mixing and EQing and all that. And we switch off tracking bass.
So check us out if you want to. :metal:
Thanks Guys!

Takemyevil

Reaction score
Hi guys i play instrumental stuff? im not really sure how to describe it :) anyway ive just finished an Ep which is up for download on my Bandcamp: Alex Dean or you can listen to the whole thing on youtube

Infektor

Reaction score
Here you have some brutal and technical stuff from Finland! Raster Density is the name and if like Origin, Nile, Cryptopsy etc. you should check this out. Currently we are making full-lenght so please, share and comment and tell to your friends about us! :hbang:
Listen here:
Raster Density
and like here:
https://www.facebook.com/rasterdensity

Thanks!
photo.php
photo.php

photo.php

Attachments

• 317682_3998732760404_2058071873_n.jpg
    317682_3998732760404_2058071873_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0